• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I mean if coffee seriously makes you feel physically sick then yeah don't drink it, lol. I've had similar bad experiences when on too much caffeine, so I just force myself to watch it on a daily basis. Still not enough to keep me from enjoying my mourning joe.

Also a little late but thanks Ran and Rake. =D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I've never gotten sick from drinking beer though. Coffee actually makes me feel nauseous. I get nauseous from drinking too much mountain dew though. Caffeine is not something my body has a use for.
I have a hard time getting up from bed. It's a big problem for me. I'm more of a night person you see.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah anytime Swords I'm sure you and I are glad it's over.

I'm going to be getting my Associates this May. Then transferring to Temple University for my BA

#HBC | Dancer

This is the one I had:

It tasted worse than medicine to me. It like... tastes chalky but even WORSE than that you know it's hard to explain and I wish I could have a coffee that TASTES good I do know of the indie starbucks kids that are all hip and the hop with all the coffee but I don't undeToprstand it because I make this face every ****ing time I sip the coffee out of a SMALL tea cup and I keep asking myself why I'm making myself suffer but remember I have work to do and haven't slept at all
I don't know what this stuff is, but it looks pretty strong.

Did you drink it plain or add sugar and milk to it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No I didn't add anything to it lol

It's a coffee my parents always drink and I have tried it before and have not drank coffee EVER because of it's **** taste bleh

only today that I had like a 10 page paper to do and an A standard I said **** it it's coffee time

I have tried adding milk and sugar a million times and it didn't really matter I would still have some less bitterness but I was like **** it i'll just drink without it because it's not like it makes it taste anybetter for me

and that was like around 8th grade so like at 13 years old

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm very much a night person, but caffeine is not something that's ever helped me get up and going in the morning. Like, I've never experienced the positive effects of caffeine. I do not notice any sort of jolt of energy or feeling more awake. But I do feel the nasty crash and a feeling of nausea afterwards.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
lol, np swords.

I remember after my last finals, I got home after my last one and slept about 12+ hours, worried straight till I got my results(even though i knew i did well). Found out i missed my 4.0 by an inch, raged for a bit (i had a bet with a friend on it), then fell back asleep till my co op started.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Coffee tastes gross. Sometimes it smells good.

How about those Ameristralians, eh?

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
I had a suspicion that Orbo didn't like coffee due to his young age, but I guess I was wrong. I've been drinking coffee since I was 10 (although back then it was more milk than coffee), so a two year difference is negligible.

In other news, took my macroeconomics final today. Got a B on it, which is a bit disappointing but I'll take it. I'm just glad that I can actually say now that I somewhat understand economics. ^.^
LOL.

Mate Macro economics is the easiest, micro can get tough but it's all pretty straight forward.

I've never gotten sick from drinking beer though.
Then you've never drunk enough beer.

If you haven't, at least once, passed out, thrown up, started a fight, fallen asleep fully clothed and lost your wallet/phone (preferably all in the same night) then you haven't drunk enough.

Bonus points for:
Throwing up on a friend
Pulling girls that look like your ass
Black eyes
No recollection of anything
Coming on to friends sister/mother
Losing shoes
Arrested
Mementos (traffic cones, chairs, tables etc)

#HBC | Dancer

LOL.

Mate Macro economics is the easiest, micro can get tough but it's all pretty straight forward.
It is easy, which is why I'm disappointed in the B. I just didn't study enough.

I said

I'm just glad that I can actually say now that I somewhat understand economics.
not because the material confuses me, but because most people are ignorant of how economics work.

#HBC | Dancer

You gonna do it at Uni?
Most likely not. I've loosely played around with the idea of trying to a get a minor in economics/finance, but I honestly have no idea what I'll do with it nor do I (or my family) have the money to pay the tuition to take the extra classes.

I'm an IT major, and I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to stick with. At the very least, I'll much more likely switch to computer science before going into economics.

And yeah, everyone who does Politics for some reason thinks they understand Economics.
It seems that way, doesn't it? Lots of people like complain about political economic policies, while having little clue how economics outside of their own personal finances works. This is especially prevalent among young people (and of course a lot of old stubborn people). Basically anyone who thinks that there's just one "obvious" economic policy that we all should adapt that has no negative consequences whatsoever.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
This is the one I had:

It tasted worse than medicine to me. It like... tastes chalky but even WORSE than that you know it's hard to explain and I wish I could have a coffee that TASTES good I do know of the indie starbucks kids that are all hip and the hop with all the coffee but I don't understand it because I make this face every ****ing time I sip the coffee out of a SMALL tea cup and I keep asking myself why I'm making myself suffer but remember I have work to do and haven't slept at all
I don't know many hip happenin' youngsters who order actual coffee at Starbucks. But if they did, they would discover that Starbucks coffee isn't good in any way.

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
I don't believe that someone can fully understand economics, as it exists, in the real world.
Economics is a theory - like science, it's always changing.

There are parts of it which are beyond doubt - other parts we're still trying to figure out. Half of economics is mathematics & rationality, so we're pretty safe in it - we don't guess the numbers, just trends and causality.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Holy **** just realized post count is no longer disabled in Dgames LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh my girl Rake is gonna have like 45k posts by the end of the month.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know many hip happenin' youngsters who order actual coffee at Starbucks. But if they did, they would discover that Starbucks coffee isn't good in any way.
So I don't even know what the point of Starbucks is then. I'd rather just enter a Dunkin Donuts. MUNCKINZ

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Was that bad huh? I wouldn't know, never drank the coffee. Not that I would even know where to find good coffee. I guess you really have to be that one traveller dude who looks for BEANZZZZZ WHERE ARE THE BEANZ for his journey to find the coffee that tastes delicious in the morning.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Was that bad huh? I wouldn't know, never drank the coffee. Not that I would even know where to find good coffee. I guess you really have to be that one traveller dude who looks for BEANZZZZZ WHERE ARE THE BEANZ for his journey to find the coffee that tastes delicious in the morning.
Nothing like growing, blending, and grinding your own.
(and then you get to eat some beans while blending)

I don't do that though.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Swiss, stop encouraging excessive drinking and related antics :frown:

you'll only generate regret, and humourous/embarrassing anecdotes.

1 journal left and an outline about what I would do as president. Any ideas of what sources to look at for that or just what to think about
say no more,

three day weekend

:cool:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
the part of me that wants to join mafia games is being overruled by the part of me that knows I have more important things to be getting on with right now.

Top Bottom