• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I imagine you guys troll them with your acceptable logic and constructive posting.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What wolf god is it and more importantly is the god japanese?

cuz like I mean, it may be a premedievel wolf god but the stylized anime catgirl fetish look of the image doesn't seem necessary to convey mythology and in fact detracts from it by looking like reg'lar old dumb popular culture. also if it's not a real mythological character and just a mythological character they made up for an anime then you're dumb and your butt smells like Acro (that's bad!)
It's from a fictional Japanese novel called Spice and Wolf, set in a fictional medieval Europe in which a regular merchant meets a wolf god who helps him in his travel. The books are a greatly amusing read imo as it is not only well written, there's a good balance between plot, character development, conversation, economics, and drama. All written in a medieval style to fit the theme.

:(

:3?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Aight so I guess I'm going to have to listen to that daft punk track once I finish listening myself to some ISIS.

Oh and from what I watched* of the Spice and Wolf anime** I really enjoyed it. I found it really relaxing and the interplay between the main characters is real cute. Deff. a 9/10 or thereabouts. The soundtrack is pretty cool also.

*: 1 and a half seasons
**: not the novels wtf who is this guy.

man since I got in a fistfight with my laptop it's really weird getting used to a monitor again. Speaking of which if anyone has suggestions for a new laptop at around $500-$700 i'd love to hear them. Looking particularly for something with a half decent processor and graphics card and a minimum of unnecessary add-ons (built in webcam and touch screen wtf i don't even)

also I could do with finding a hydra buddy. that large looks pretty sweet. hmmm.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Kary, you listen to Isis? Nice

Also, I remember reading on TV tropes about how disco would make a comback this decade. I'm just going to assume now that Nostradamus is a troper.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh and from what I watched* of the Spice and Wolf anime** I really enjoyed it. I found it really relaxing and the interplay between the main characters is real cute. Deff. a 9/10 or thereabouts. The soundtrack is pretty cool also.
Amazing soundtrack. Have to say though, a LOT is lost in the anime. If you have the chance to read one of the novels, do it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
What wolf god is it and more importantly is the god japanese?

cuz like I mean, it may be a premedievel wolf god but the stylized anime catgirl fetish look of the image doesn't seem necessary to convey mythology and in fact detracts from it by looking like reg'lar old dumb popular culture. also if it's not a real mythological character and just a mythological character they made up for an anime then you're dumb and your butt smells like Acro (that's bad!)

and also in that case acro would be right. Ha, hoisted by your own petard by someone who smells like your butt! How does it feel???
You didn't have to butt in like that, I'm going to drown myself now in Wellbutrin.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
also I could do with finding a hydra buddy. that large looks pretty sweet. hmmm.
Doesn't it though?! You should totally join it.

I promise I won't make you Lone Scum Who Gets ****ed D1 On A Gambit And Consequentially Ends The Game this time, as there is no such role.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Boston is having a run on Sunday and I'm definitely going into that one. Should be a lot of fun and a bunch of us are making shirts that say "Can't stop our shine" and on the back we're throwing hashtags I think I'm gonna rock #DGames and never elaborate on it haha.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
sup nigs

karys not the only one tove gotten in a fight with his laptop

i can only assume it was a result of drunkenness like mine was

had to order a new one and take that ***** to the repair shop everythings good now

i never realized how much glossy laptop screens killed my eyes

happy belated birthday ruy. im happy to be ness/barret. and here i thought i was the only to name characters after dgamers during playthroughs of various games lol

[collapse=my chrono trigger party]crono = marsh
frog = kevin
lucca = nabe
robo = soup
magus = ee
ayla = sold2
marle = zozo
epoch = rr[/collapse]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also for what it's worth if it's not apparent from me posting but currently staying at a friends right by Copley and we're fine. However Boston is going nuts currently, gunshots at MIT have killed a police officer and their are reports of possible explosions near Building 32.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Also for what it's worth if it's not apparent from me posting but currently staying at a friends right by Copley and we're fine. However Boston is going nuts currently, gunshots at MIT have killed a police officer and their are reports of possible explosions near Building 32.
Yeah, **** sounded pretty crazy. One of the Officers on scanner claimed one of the people tonight was the white-hat suspect from the Marathon bombing.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Really? I havent seen the reports about explosions, just gun shoots. Dang.

Top Bottom