• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
instead of arguing about which game is better, why dont you just both shut up

"the way i spend my free time is better than the way you spend your free time"

i blame handorin and xonar equally for this ****ty conversation

yessssss
I don't see what's wrong with the conversation. The main source of things people argue about and discuss on the internet are media and leisure activities. Which is the best American show on tv (Breaking Bad or The Wire), which is a better action game (melee v. brawl), what do you think is the most desirable future for the gaming community (casual v. competitive / main stream v. indie).

I don't understand how "free time" makes the conversation mute when the internet most of the time is 99.9% about those things. I understand you might find it asinine, but your leverage point is really off the mark since Xonar/Handorin are having the very discussion you would expect on the internet.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't see what's wrong with the conversation. The main source of things people argue about and discuss on the internet are media and leisure activities. Which is the best American show on tv (Breaking Bad or The Wire), which is a better action game (melee v. brawl), what do you think is the most desirable future for the gaming community (casual v. competitive / main stream v. indie).

I don't understand how "free time" makes the conversation mute when the internet most of the time is 99.9% about those things. I understand you might find it asinine, but your leverage point is really off the mark since Xonar/Handorin are having the very discussion you would expect on the internet.
you sound like a robot

"the main source of things people argue about on the internet are media and leisure activities"

yes, i find it asinine

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
instead of arguing about which game is better, why dont you just both shut up

"the way i spend my free time is better than the way you spend your free time"

i blame handorin and xonar equally for this ****ty conversation

yessssss
Handorin asked for opinions on playing smite, and others did and it just became snowballed into that. *shrug* You are just straining conversation when the ****tiness of it all is gonna happen anyways, while the purpose was to actually answer Hando's question about him trying Smite or not. It sucks, yeah. Convo's like these can divide people but you can't stop it. **** out of here *****. :glare:

To answer Hando, I never tried smite but from the looks of it I'd stick with LoL. I haven't ever tried Dota2 but that doesn't mean I'm being closed minded, just means I never really took the opportunity to yet, and maybe in the future I would... but that's it. I like LoL, and don't really want to change focus from it. I mean, I don't think I can really function with more than one main game, and I really like some of the champions in LoL, like Teemo and Gangplank, etc.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Convo's like these can divide people but you can't stop it. **** out of here *****. :glare:
lmbo i can blame hando for whatever i want, at the end of the day were both squirtles what the **** r u

i cant tell what u said at the end there, but i know it was ****in stupid cuz u said it to me and i dont know who u are

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think the main problem with this whole conversation is that you're all stupid and ugly.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't pretend to be mad ... I just wanted to add something silly to the general silliness in here!

Handorin

Smash Hero
lmbo i can blame hando for whatever i want, at the end of the day were both squirtles what the **** r u

i cant tell what u said at the end there, but i know it was ****in stupid cuz u said it to me and i dont know who u are
Real talk. We'll sit over some milk and cookies later like all bros.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

On that note, someone with the skill to do so get this ****ing 23 out of my avatar please? I'm not good enough. :(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I just tried, and even though I seem to be successful at removing the 23 without mucking up anything else too much, the image looks pretty strange without something there now. Like, just a big blotch of darkness right there kind of throws off the balance of the image.

Tangent: the kid in your avatar reminds me of Felix from Golden Sun, and it makes me want to replay the Golden Sun games.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Thank you Circus!

Also, it's Lindow from Gods Eater Burst, though that particular picture is from his appearance in Project X Zone. (SegaxCapcomxNamcoBandai crossover)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus giving Raziek head and Raziek giving head to err' body. :3

The cool guy. I found him.

Thank you Circus!

Also, it's Lindow from Gods Eater Burst, though that particular picture is from his appearance in Project X Zone. (SegaxCapcomxNamcoBandai crossover)
"Gods Eater Burst?" Just any string of words counts as a title these days, eh?

EDIT: And you're welcome. My god, my manners have eroded completely. Curse you, Internet.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You just want me for my money and political influence and towering, 2ft ****.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
<snip>

The cool guy. I found him.

"Gods Eater Burst?" Just any string of words counts as a title these days, eh?

EDIT: And you're welcome. My god, my manners have eroded completely. Curse you, Internet.
Gods Eater Burst.

Take Monster Hunter, then throw it into a post-apocalyptic wasteland with some Phantasy Star-esque flavor. And anime hair.

[yt]6HRLshdOUok[/yt]

[yt]DMYUhx4HKP8[/yt]

Top Bottom