• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I've thrown it into a pool, swaw with it in a lake, dropped it out of a two story building, thrown it out of a moving car, stepped on it, stood on it, dropped it from desk height and pocket height more than I can recall, and it has suffered no damage as of yet. It'll be allll good.
Thank god. I was planning on jumping off a two story building into a pool where I would drown myself and I wanted to make sure that I had a phone that would survive it all.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I used to play parking lot catch with my Nokia brick. Ran over it with a truck and it worked fine. Finally one drop caved the charging port so that I couldn't plug it in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've thrown it into a pool...thrown it out of a moving car....
I used to play parking lot catch with my Nokia brick.
Did your parents never introduce you guys to the concept of, like, softballs and tennis balls? I don't understand how "i wanna throw something what can i throw oh wait i have THIS PHONE" could become a thing. Even if you're really bored and you don't have a ball on you (ALWAYS HAVE A BALL ON YOU, that's my motto), you should still be able to find a small, not-so-dangerous rock or crumple up a piece of paper or something. On a list of Most Acceptable Objects to Throw and/or Catch, it seems like "my cellphone" should be near the bottom of the list. Even if it is a Nokia.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think you mean not breaking them is fun, like trying to throw an egg without breaking it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I dunno, my gamecube took a plunge of death from a 5ft high drawer one time.
What does this even have to do with that I said? Did you purposely have your GC fall off a drawer so you could try to catch it from across the room or something?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well then you haven't lived life to the fullest yet until you make a diving catch from across the room to save a game cube from utter destruction.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not sure if people are aware, but there is a game that has similarities to Virtue's Last Reward as a sort of murder mystery game with some minor mafia connotations, except it tends to be a bit more skewed towards surrealism called Dangan Ronpa that doesn't have an English release. However, there is a full translation for the first game which can be found here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397 and the sequel to the game is currently undergoing translation by the same person in the previous post.
This is really interesting so far. Definitely going to read through all of it. Thanks! :D.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well then you haven't lived life to the fullest yet until you make a diving catch from across the room to save a game cube from utter destruction.
Then there is no reason for living, because that cube is stronk as fucck #morganwebb #adam???

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
@OS idk who you are either lol hilt just told me that ice.
@ran I took a 6 hr nap and am waiting for blue man group concert to start.
Also apparently no one reads because I already posted the name of the manga xonar's avi is from. Boohoo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nice yo. Yo if I take raz out of your tag whats left is turok, you play that game

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh man that Nintendo Direct was so good.

I was seriously squealing at that Monolith Soft trailer.

Did anyone else think it was Shulk at the end of the trailer? I'm not sure but it sort of looks like him maybe idunno asdasjbdsaljd

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Did your parents never introduce you guys to the concept of, like, softballs and tennis balls? I don't understand how "i wanna throw something what can i throw oh wait i have THIS PHONE" could become a thing. Even if you're really bored and you don't have a ball on you (ALWAYS HAVE A BALL ON YOU, that's my motto), you should still be able to find a small, not-so-dangerous rock or crumple up a piece of paper or something. On a list of Most Acceptable Objects to Throw and/or Catch, it seems like "my cellphone" should be near the bottom of the list. Even if it is a Nokia.
Ryker lives in Alabama, what else did you expect from southern folk.

Hue hue hue hue.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS idk who you are either lol hilt just told me that ice.
@ran I took a 6 hr nap and am waiting for blue man group concert to start.
Also apparently no one reads because I already posted the name of the manga xonar's avi is from. Boohoo.

where are you from

Turazrok

Smash Master
Louisiana. Contrary to popular belief we do not all have but 3 teeth and dress/talk with all the grace of Larry the cable guy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Louisiana. Contrary to popular belief we do not all have but 3 teeth and dress/talk with all the grace of Larry the cable guy.

Yeah I used to live in Florida too and rarely seen people like that, just some rednecks/cowboys though. I realized I don't see many of those types up here.

Also realized that I may not be a girl's type down there, cuz I'm not a cowboy. :awesome: (I say this because I liked a girl like that down there)

Top Bottom