• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Not sure if people are aware, but there is a game that has similarities to Virtue's Last Reward as a sort of murder mystery game with some minor mafia connotations, except it tends to be a bit more skewed towards surrealism called Dangan Ronpa that doesn't have an English release. However, there is a full translation for the first game which can be found here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397 and the sequel to the game is currently undergoing translation by the same person in the previous post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
[yt]OK5-EIzDtKo[/yt]

Excuse me while I go clean up all this semen.
That's...I...

I'm dead. There's nothing I need from this world anymore.

Saving up for a Wii U immediately.

...I'm trying to think of how an SMT Game and Fire Emblem game would work, the RTS of Fire Emblem and intergrated and deep RPG system of fnsdjafndjka damnnn

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I THOUGHT I WAS DONE.

[yt]6GxUMMGyZcM[/yt]

My **** can't handle this.

I'm done. Game over. Life complete.

#HBC | ѕoup

I almost thought it was going to be Starfy (idk what i was thinking) but if the creator himself is tweeting something like the "Resurrection of MOTHER" then I just don't even when is this conference???

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's...I...

...I'm trying to think of how an SMT Game and Fire Emblem game would work, the RTS of Fire Emblem and intergrated and deep RPG system of fnsdjafndjka damnnn
Yeah... Saving for a Wii U as soon as possible.

Although I never played SMT before. Hmm.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've more or less been losing my **** for the last 3 hours.

I physically spasmed when I read "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem".

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Yeah... Saving for a Wii U as soon as possible.

Although I never played SMT before. Hmm.
SMT are apocalyptic type RPG games which usually involve the human race dying and the rising of demons / angels / demi-gods. They involve lots of grinding in order to build up relationships to pokemon-esque type arcana that give your main character higher stat boosts and develop new skills. At some point in the middle of the game you can fuse two or more arcana together to form a new one. Grinding involves using your demon/angel/demigod arcana against other arcana monsters who depending on the game, might join your party. Grinding can also involve talking to NPC's and "conversing" with them in order to build the relationship by selecting the right answer to a multiple choice question presented at the end of the dialogue. These conversations open up new arcana and sometimes the best arcana in the game if you manage to answer all the multiple choice questions correctly.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Way more stoked on that new Wonderful 101 trailer than anything else, if I'm honest. But I see how SMT x FE would be a pants-changer for people. It's like Nintendo suddenly decided they wanted to sell Wii U's.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't know anything about any of these games :/
I mean, I played Earthbound, and I know what Fire Emblem are, but yeah.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Xonar it is not big enough to satisfy Gova.

That's...I...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gova should keep it, cheaper that way. I have a smartphone, and i'm going to downgrade that *****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
@ gova akame ga kiru/kill!
Sick avi either way.
@OS I hear I sound like you.
@ranmahdawg sup

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got my phone in 2003.

Still using it. Best phone ever. Nokia brick.
I hope it doesn't die on you.

I wouldn't have new phones if they didn't break.

(My LG rumour was my fault, because I dropped it in the toilet and it just went down hill from there)

#HBC | ѕoup

what anime is your avatar from xonar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@ gova akame ga kiru/kill!
Sick avi either way.
@OS I hear I sound like you.
@ranmahdawg sup

:phone:
I don't know who you are. o_O

I hope it doesn't die on you.

I wouldn't have new phones if they didn't break.

(My LG rumour was my fault, because I dropped it in the toilet and it just went down hill from there)
I've thrown it into a pool, swaw with it in a lake, dropped it out of a two story building, thrown it out of a moving car, stepped on it, stood on it, dropped it from desk height and pocket height more than I can recall, and it has suffered no damage as of yet. It'll be allll good.

Top Bottom