• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
yes it does

if something isn't good you shouldn't spend your time on it

1+1 also equals 2, figured I'd throw that out there since you're apparently behind the times in basic logic n ****
well in my defense a lot of things aren't good for you but people do them anyways, i could look for quality but cheap entertainment is a click away

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Avatars world would be amazing to live in if I was guaranteed to be a water bender. I could settle for being an airbender as well.

Otherwise Pokemon obvious choice.

Lol living in resident evil or silent hill universe

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Probably Kingdom Hearts or Pokemon. Seems like those two would have the best interesting/fun to threat of pain or death ratio for a normal person. Orcs? Demons? Dungeons? Giant fighting robots? Killer turtles? Naw, man, naw. You can keep that ****.

DBZ actually seems particularly awful since, even if you do get to do cool ki stuff, you're still human, which means you're an ant to almost anyone you'd be doing your cool ki stuff against. We're all Krillin at our highest aspiration, and Krillin ain't much.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Even mudbloods end up on Voldy's list. I'd prefer to live in a world free of Hitler allegories, thanks.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The thing about those 'what world would you live in' things is I always have to consider what it would be like to just be a normal dude in it. Like DBZ would in the bomb if I had some saiyan blood, but if not then I'd just pretty much be the same person and occasionally get murdered by monsters.

Pokemon/Digimon/Gurren Lagann round out my top 3 since even if I was just some guy odds are I'd get to do something cool eventually. EE raises a great point about Star Trek (never seen it either) so its an honorable mention as well

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Pokemon
unless i could choose my race in which case i'd be all over saiyan in DBZ universe honourable mention to zelda world becaus i wanna kick chickens

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[glow]****ing leekskin doesn't support glow. back to revolution.[/glow]

edit: yeeeeeeeeeah

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
[glow]Most of those places would be OK with me, IMO, as long as you got the cool ****, instead of being a regular person.

Glyph has it right.

edit:
http://www.cracked.com/article_20012_if-dark-knight-rises-was-10-times-shorter-more-honest.html

spoilers, obviously. [/glow]

edit2:
why the **** is glowtext gone!??!
[glow]Looks glow-y to me...[/glow]
[glow]i see no glow. [/glow]
[collapse=Glow text proof?]
[/collapse]
[glow]you gotta just think more positive BSL![/glow]
[glow]****ing leekskin doesn't support glow. back to revolution.[/glow]

edit: yeeeeeeeeeah
Reported for spamming

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
People who pick TMNT must be extremely happy with their current life. It would be not different at all lmao. And then most of them are just suicide buttons (including Touhou, loser Xonar). I'd have to go with pokemon for obvious reasons.

admittedly almost chose Touhou simply because Keine is my favorite and she guards the humans :c

Handorin

Smash Hero
The thing about those 'what world would you live in' things is I always have to consider what it would be like to just be a normal dude in it. Like DBZ would in the bomb if I had some saiyan blood, but if not then I'd just pretty much be the same person and occasionally get murdered by monsters.

Pokemon/Digimon/Gurren Lagann round out my top 3 since even if I was just some guy odds are I'd get to do something cool eventually. EE raises a great point about Star Trek (never seen it either) so its an honorable mention as well
Pretty much this. Except I'd drop DBZ and put gurren laggan over digimon.

Swiss

Smash Lord

Disappointed Mass Effect's not in there.

I'll go with Star Trek; despite having literally never seen an episode of Trek, space exploration is my jam.
I'd take Resident Evil, to be living in Raccoon City when the plague struck.

Think of running for your life, terrified out of your wits - watching people die all around you as you run and run and run till you can't run anymore. Even if you did make it out, you'd spend your whole life in perpetual fear until one day you're too slow or you can't run any further.

You can't defeat the enemy.
It's not a question of winning, but how long until you lose.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And you can **** hooker zombies. I'm sure that's something you'd like Swiss. ;o

I pick Bleach. Just cuz it would be ****ing awesome to be in the seiretie. However you spell that ****.

One piece? Maybe not. Love it tho.

Transformers? Don't really wanna be a robot or just the human tool.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
First off, that conversation is too interesting and I'm not the type to get beat up by life, so I will answer and say Gurren Lagann, assuming I am still me. I feel like, with my personality and drive, there's no way I wouldn't be able to flourish under the laws that govern that world. THAT BEING SAID, I am a product of my upbringing and, assuming we're talking about the beginning of the series (as we probably should be), then SPOILERS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE BEST THING EVER ON TV
the world is, and I'm being completely literal here, created and designed to stifle people like me or change them into something more servile.
I cannot guarantee that I would turn out the way I am if I was raised in such an enviornment. If that were the case, the traits that would guarantee that I was not an Average Joe may or may not be present.

With that answered, thanks for the support from the people that went out of their way to let me know that they were thinking about me. So many bros in this community. I have a roof over my head for at least the next month, but I'm looking for a place I can afford so that I can ride out this semester. However, my activity is still severely hindered at the moment because my computer (and everything that wasn't in the travel bag that I took with me last weekend and left in my car) is in a place infinitely more awkward to retrieve it from than the craziest ex-girlfriend. I'm going to have to give it, at the very least, this weekend before I run that course.

Let it be known that, when life kicks you in the nads, it is not your job to hit the floor and curl into a ball. Your job is to wince if you have to, but then swing to take out some teeth. When you reach a certain point in life, you cannot let others call the shots for you. You get to take advice from the sources you've listened to all your life, but analyze it and decide what to do with it. I've got **** to deal with, but I feel like a ****ing champion today and will not be playing the poor me game any longer.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Honestly Ryker I just really want to hear what freaking happened. Like I feel for you and all but you're killing my curiosity. Also you should just pack up and move to KY real talk I'd share an apartment or I been thinking about renting a house with some bros, you're invited man not even joking, though that might not be particularly soon.

actually don't spoil it you should wait for everything to happen so that you can tell it all in one big hit-selling novella.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
How Swiss plays mafia

Think of running for your life, terrified out of your wits - watching people die all around you as you run and run and run till you can't run anymore. Even if you did make it out, you'd spend your whole life in perpetual fear until one day you're too slow or you can't run any further.

You can't defeat the enemy.
It's not a question of winning, but how long until you lose.
:hanenbow:

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
@Choose One World

Star Trek. It's a world without money. We have a galactic fleet of ships discovering new things in the universe and updating us on their discoveries all the time. I could get myself on one of those ships with a little effort, or I could stick around in our solar system and enjoy the times while working odd jobs. I could get some with members of any of a number of humanoid species.

Top Bottom