• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It doesn't hurt too much. Not quite sure if they reached third degree or not, but I'll probably find out by tomorrow morning.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you see your arm and think someone covered it with bubble wrap, go to the hospital.

Actually, by the looks of it, you need to go directly to the hospital tomorrow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've gotten two blisters so far (one one the back of my ear, one on the tip of my nose) but nothing yet on the arms. Pretty minor so far. I'm expecting more results to come tomorrow, but I'm not too worried about it; my family has an aloe plant in the backyard for such occasions and I know how to treat these kinds of burns.

This is only the third worst sunburn I've ever gotten, now that I think about it. The very worst was when I went rafting and got two 3rd degree sunburns on both my knees, resulting in some serious blister action.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sunburns are very easy to get at the beach if you go in the water because all the sand mixed into the water makes a wonderful abrasive, scrubbing any sun screen right off your body. =P

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I am so confused. Why are you taking the original post that I edited in the picture thread and putting it in here as your own? @_@
I was moving it for you and decided to hijack your life.

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vandy said:
I actually had a girl try to convince me that she could she ghosts and spirits
Oh man, I love girls with ghost problems.

That joke aside, I think it would be incredibly fun to have a girl who is like that and you go on ghost adventures together. Even if you don't believe in it yourself, it'd be fun to go ghost hunting with them. Assuming they were the curious adventurous kind of crazy, not the lock self in closet out of fear kind of crazy. I'd do it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
July likes to ghost hunt but like hell I'll ever do such a thing.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I love girls with ghost problems.

That joke aside, I think it would be incredibly fun to have a girl who is like that and you go on ghost adventures together. Even if you don't believe in it yourself, it'd be fun to go ghost hunting with them. Assuming they were the curious adventurous kind of crazy, not the lock self in closet out of fear kind of crazy. I'd do it.
This girl was talking about the ghosts of family members who'd passed away. I don't remember the exact conversation, but she'd basically said her dead relatives had contacted her while she was going through a bad phase of her life... it was a a touchy subject to say the least :urg:. She probably would of glassed me if I'd asked her to go ghost hunting :p.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo I died at the GFmafia thing LOL

yo Sword hit that girl up to hang out, make sure you dun get friendzoned and make sure she dun listen to the pope and lets you wear a raincoat feel me?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
yo stu I feel you on the ghosthunter girl issue

I love random adventuring, particularly with a few drinks down, so that would be my jam even though I think ghosts are bull**** and roll my eyes whenever people talk about them

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
guys literally the only way you'll die from ghosthunting is tripping onto a rusty metal object and not getting it treated for some reason

(or if the girl was a psycho and stabs you in the liver and then gets to work cutting you up.... "you may feel a slight sawing!")

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I feel rather glum today and I don't know why. Got to shake this off before work.
You're feeling glum? My entire life may have gotten kicked in the nads out of nowhere this morning. I dunno where I'm sleeping tonight. I am confident I can fix it, or I wouldn't have let the problem lead to this, but this may take some time.

Growing up sucks balls. Don't do it, IMO.

VLA until I have consistent Internet again. Should not take more than four days.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ouch at Ryker and KevinM.

Went to the doctor today learned I've been sick with a virus at first that later left me open to get Bronchitis.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Guys, I have terrible news as well. I caught it. I got a bad case of the jobs.

yo stu I feel you on the ghosthunter girl issue

I love random adventuring, particularly with a few drinks down, so that would be my jam even though I think ghosts are bull**** and roll my eyes whenever people talk about them
man if only there was some sort of www.ghosthuntingals.com or something to speed the process up. HOW WILL I EVER FIND LOVE AND ADVENTURES IN A CRAZY IN A SORT OF CUTE WAY PACKAGE NOW.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I feel rather glum today and I don't know why. Got to shake this off before work.
"What's the point

Of setting a goal if you're going to turn tail and quit at the first signs of gray sky.

Everything has challenges
Love
Education
Faith
Sports
Games
Projects.

If you went into everyone of them expecting blue skies you'd end up with a whole lot of disappointment, go into everything with 110 percent and realize that life itself is a hardship as well as a blessing.

Some people's lives may seem better then yours, hell maybe they are.. but who's worth admiring more in that situation, the person whom complained about how so and so is so lucky.. or the person whom ignored it and bettered themselves.

Don't turn back from the hardships, instead turn around after you've burst through it and laugh.

There are going to be people that tell you that you can't do it, and they're are going to be slumps where you want to agree with your critics.. It takes true courage to stay on the path you've chosen, altering it because of hardship and criticism only limits you."

-KevinM

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
man you guys are plebs at this humor thing

[collapse="Bonus round"]
[/collapse]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Touhou world for Youmu.
Pokeworld would be cool too. Maybe Naruto.

Anyway, VLA until I have consistent internet.

also raged @ soup saying plebs. ugh

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Touhou world for Youmu.
Pokeworld would be cool too. Maybe Naruto.

Anyway, VLA until I have consistent internet.

also raged @ soup saying plebs. ugh
It fit considering the content i posted was from /v/, I don't use it often.

oh my god zen that's so bad

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Pretty much all of those worlds would actually be horrifying to live in RR.

However, if I had to pick? Avatar if I was a bender, Gurren Lagann otherwise.

EDIT: Actually on second thought, the worlds that aren't horrifying to live in would actually probably be extremely boring. Just because you live in the zeldaverse doesn't mean you get to be Link, or Ganondorf, or whoever. More likely than not you're probably end up being just some villager.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
yes it does

if something isn't good you shouldn't spend your time on it

1+1 also equals 2, figured I'd throw that out there since you're apparently behind the times in basic logic n ****

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer

Disappointed Mass Effect's not in there.

I'll go with Star Trek; despite having literally never seen an episode of Trek, space exploration is my jam.

Top Bottom