• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo real talk kinda on the subject of what Ryker said

A lot of y'all are some of the best friends I've ever made in the community, and the reason I come back a lot of the time to this stupid forum.

<3 to y'all.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Yo real talk kinda on the subject of what Ryker said

A lot of y'all are some of the best friends I've ever made in the community, and the reason I come back a lot of the time to this stupid forum.

<3 to y'all.
this

to everyone

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys how do I learn how to cook?

Tell me an awesome beginners cook book I'm hungry and tired of eating cereal all the damn time damn it. I mean my mom cooks yeah but only dinner (sometimes lunch) I want to make breakfast + lunch ald;fkjadf;lakjdfadsf MEAAAAAAAAAT

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You buy a package

and read what it says

and follow the steps

then you buy spices
and add them at random
until you're familiar with their tastes
and then do the same for stuff like vegetable mixes
and meat
etc

tada, you're a cook on dat zonar level

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
anything just a meal that can be simple yet good. I just have no idea what to make or what to try to make as a person that doesn't really cook... I have ramen and that's my plan b meal lol and I have no plan a.

and lol xonar

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Tell me an awesome beginners cook book I'm hungry and tired of eating cereal all the damn time damn it. I mean my mom cooks yeah but only dinner (sometimes lunch) I want to make breakfast + lunch ald;fkjadf;lakjdfadsf MEAAAAAAAAAT
I can help you if you like. PM me if you need specific advice, I can also talk to you when I have skype again [9th september onward].

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

>Get on skype
>YOU HAVE MISSED: ONE MILLION TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE HUNDRED MESSAGES
>INCOMING CONTACT REQUESTS: 27
>GROUP A IS CALLING
>GROUP B IS CALLING
>GROUP C IS CALLING
>BOB FROM ACCOUNTING IS CALLING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
were they? oh. i assumed redshirts were always the ones who died.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I just experiment a lot when I cook to learn different things.

Sometimes I use a cook book for reference, but mostly I use it for things I'm unfamiliar with.

Try finding a cook book and then working with it a bit to get started then you can try more things out.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
For real though, learn how to make pasta. It's one of the easiest "real food" things you can make and you can change it up with different sauces and cheese and stuff (or chocolate chips or jelly beans or whatever the **** you want, don't let me or anyone else tell you how to live).

All you really need to know is how to boil noodles (boil water, put noodles in water, wait). Then pour some Prego on that **** and you're good to go.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

anything just a meal that can be simple yet good. I just have no idea what to make or what to try to make as a person that doesn't really cook... I have ramen and that's my plan b meal lol and I have no plan a.
I can recommend you a cookbook, or a load of good beginner/basic recipes, but a lot of them are main meals/dinners, and aren't kind of quick and easy.

If you're bored of making sandwiches you should probably make pasta. It's the easiest damn thing in the world, and you can have it with tomatoes, cheese, pesto, beans, bacon, all sorts. Dried pasta is dead cheap and takes like 10mins to cook; instructions on packet ;)

Ehh, next after pasta is probably eggs, but i'll be damned if I actually know how to cook them.

I now want to go and cook something :ohwell:
mushrooms on toast, daaamn.
probably not worth cycling 3 miles to 24hr supermarket though.

I lol'd, superb. You seen 'my drunk kitchen'?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have a Farfetch'd card in my wallet, in the see-through part

and when people ask for my ID-card

it looks like I'm taking it out

but behind it my ID card is hidden

I get some good laughs out of that every so often.

pic of the wallet in question with mai mindgaems (+bad lighting)

[collapse=Farf]

[/collapse]

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I have a Farfetch'd card in my wallet, in the see-through part

and when people ask for my ID-card

it looks like I'm taking it out

but behind it my ID card is hidden

I get some good laughs out of that every so often.
Has anyone been fooled by the false swipe to the extent that they just blatantly told you that it was a knock off. Or have you just gotten an odd leer here and there.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm a nostalgia baby and my favorite pokemon are Wartortle, Heracross, and Gengar.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Arcanine, blaziken, Golurk, tropius, metagross, cobalion, thundurus

:phone:

I keep an arcanine card in my wallet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Has anyone been fooled by the false swipe to the extent that they just blatantly told you that it was a knock off. Or have you just gotten an odd leer here and there.
i died a little inside.

best poke'mon include haunter, metapod, and dragonair. and kadabra. i feel like i like all mid level evolutions lol.

Top Bottom