• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i died a little inside.

best poke'mon include haunter, metapod, and dragonair. and kadabra. i feel like i like all mid level evolutions lol.
It's because you're a basic and you know you'll never be stage 2, but you aspire to be something better than just basic.

:phone:

Kary, how about you stop sippin on that haterade

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
i died a little inside.

best poke'mon include haunter, metapod, and dragonair. and kadabra. i feel like i like all mid level evolutions lol.
You've got to catch them all Bardull otherwise you'll never become a Pokemon Master. And if you're not a Pokemon Master then what are you? You're nobody. Just a bum beating up gym leaders and back packing throughout the country side with only a bike and no 401k plan.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
haunter and gengar are def his on the G-level. You also got arcanine and scizor up there too

Kantrip

Kantplay
You guys reminded me that I have a shiny shedinja card from a booster pack I bought in the airport as a child. I am so putting that in my wallet when I get home.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
HOW THE **** COULD I FORGET NIDOKING??!??!?

Also Lugia is cool.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Mothim is also really cool, for a bug, at least.

I don't even ****ing like Arceus

that website sucks.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yo real talk kinda on the subject of what ryker said

a lot of y'all are some of the best friends i've ever made in the community, and the reason i come back a lot of the time to this stupid forum.

<3 to y'all.
<8 ^)

Ramen King

Smash Cadet

I don't even know what that last thing is. And I only clicked the clay doll thing because it kept going against other 5th gen that I didn't know.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

THAT feel.
Same thing happened to me with Emboar and Empoleon. Even in the new gens, there's usually at least one or two cool starters.

Although yeah, Charizard would actually be a pretty easy pick for me, as much as I like Feraligatr. Charizard v. Blastoise would be tougher.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I know that feel.

Did the entire thing, got to 635/649....Teddiursa vs. Frosslass.

Ughughughughugh.

Teddiursa

Bannette Sealeo Tropius
Bunneary Mime Jr. Gothelle
Tentacruel Claydol Roserade

No Frosslass =<

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i got too bored when I got to just 60 pokemon eliminated... I have too much ADD/no patience

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
^Same.

Also, that feeling when your husband changes your forum skin to Classic Blue!!! </3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Get at my Eeveelutions. There would be more, but it says I like some random things like voltorb that I don't really like

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Update on Working Out for Ryker:

I just got back, and my arms feel like gelatin. Lifting them to put them on the keyboard hurts. People keep telling me that it's a good thing, but how can this feeling be good?

I don't suggest doing it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
@BSL: Only your arms? What kind of workout were you doing?
I ran first, then did bench press, shoulder press, and flies. A little bit of core workout too.

The post was more of a joke than anything else. Before I left, I told Ryker I was trying out "this new thing called 'exercise'." I pronounced it wrong intentionally as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Update on Working Out for Ryker:

I just got back, and my arms feel like gelatin. Lifting them to put them on the keyboard hurts. People keep telling me that it's a good thing, but how can this feeling be good?

I don't suggest doing it.
The feeling isn't good but the fact that you are feeling it means you are pushing your limits, which is good

Top Bottom