• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
he seemed like a nice guy i only know of TT Robin

I guess he's a **** or something?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wish my comic book counterpart was Thor. Captain Marvel isn't a bad alternative.

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ryker being the guy from Preacher is pretty damn perfect.

Although I honestly have no idea who I am.
iceman. reliable team player. challenges *****es when he sees fit

I was kingpin in EE's spidermafia. Fitting?

That's cool Marshy guess I know I'm not cool enough for you :(

:musclesonweapons:
Ironman.jpg?

:phone:

:weaponsonmuscles:

i originally had zen as spider man and jerkus as jean gray. i considered j as catwoman but think wonder woman is good too

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'd probably be...

nope, have absolutely no clue what my persona looks like to you guys. i like to think i'm a general cluster **** of wtf since my expression is hardly anything but consistent in my interprersonal relationships with others.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Marshy who would you pick for me if I wasn't sporting a squirrel girl avie?

he seemed like a nice guy i only know of TT Robin

I guess he's a **** or something?
Yea.

He and batman constantly clashed over morality because his background left him with a much more ambiguous sense of right and wrong. Also it's left ambiguous whether he murdered somebody or not.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I still associate Washed with Spiderman because of his avatar.

and I do wonder, was gonna ask you in private but whatevs, why Joker? Kinda figured Swiss would get The Joker tbqh.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Came expecting Commissioner Gordon. Hmmmmmmm cable?

big muscles

huge guns

cool powers

wants to save the world as completely as possible

yeah alright I can accept this.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
He and batman constantly clashed over morality because his background left him with a much more ambiguous sense of right and wrong. Also it's left ambiguous whether he murdered somebody or not.
IMO Jason definitely murdered that guy. And yeah I actually kind of enjoyed his characterization as a violent punk that occasionally had his heart in the right place. It made an interesting counterpoint to Batman, since obviously being an orphan and living up to like his mid/late teens on the streets with absolutely nothing and no one is why he ended up so twisted, unlike Bats who had a gazillion ****in' dollars and a second father figure. Wish they made more out of that point but ah well. Maybe they did so later with Red Hood stuff, haven't red any.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Fans overwhelmingly voted for your death, just so you know.
INCORRECT

As recently as the day of the poll's close or day before or whatever, Jason Todd's vote-to-live guys had pulled ahead and for a while DC was convinced he was gonna. But yeah then some last second burst of vote-to-kills came in. Pretty narrow finish though def not overwhelming

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
IMO Jason definitely murdered that guy. And yeah I actually kind of enjoyed his characterization as a violent punk that occasionally had his heart in the right place. It made an interesting counterpoint to Batman, since obviously being an orphan and living up to like his mid/late teens on the streets with absolutely nothing and no one is why he ended up so twisted, unlike Bats who had a gazillion ****in' dollars and a second father figure. Wish they made more out of that point but ah well. Maybe they did so later with Red Hood stuff, haven't red any.
Yea, he was a really interesting character unfortunately they killed him before they really were able to explore that dynamic.

Reminds me of an smbc comic.

INCORRECT

As recently as the day of the poll's close or day before or whatever, Jason Todd's vote-to-live guys had pulled ahead and for a while DC was convinced he was gonna. But yeah then some last second burst of vote-to-kills came in. Pretty narrow finish though def not overwhelming
Must be misremembering then, I thought the lead was quite large.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I M GREEN LANTERN I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY JUSTICE RING TILL I FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE EXPLAINED YOURSELF

baller

Top Bottom