• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I always assumed Acro was some genderless entity that made their way onto our fair site.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I could've sworn this discussion came into play once before and the answer was the opposite, but if this is true, congratulations. I don't think that's the right word to say there.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what the heck you have a reggie avatar and youre not even using it

also the the 2nd to last youmou avatar is good

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
haHA

that worked soo much better in my head

maybe like just 10-15 degrees would do it. but ehh
perhaps it was just a flight of fancy

also I recall being Black Cat? I know next to nothing about Black Cat beynd that she's a cat burglar, but i'm happy I knew who the picture was straight away

*checks homestuck for updates*

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
haHA

that worked soo much better in my head

maybe like just 10-15 degrees would do it. but ehh
perhaps it was just a flight of fancy

also I recall being Black Cat? I know next to nothing about Black Cat beynd that she's a cat burglar, but i'm happy I knew who the picture was straight away

*checks homestuck for updates*

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I tried to get into Homestuck and I don't get it. A small green alien dude eats his own leg. Then he's smiling after he has just bitten off his own leg and then there is this big green alien dude with crazy eight ball eyes that just lasergasms at this rainbow cosplayer convention and they all die. And that's the end of Homestuck.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
stop dropping freaks of nature on my known hypotheticals, xonar

and update is due today (although probably not til daytime)

and

someone should IC my upcoming newbie game :D

#HBC | ѕoup

I tried to get into Homestuck and I don't get it. A small green alien dude eats his own leg. Then he's smiling after he has just bitten off his own leg and then there is this big green alien dude with crazy eight ball eyes that just lasergasms at this rainbow cosplayer convention and they all die. And that's the end of Homestuck.
you gotta read Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff to understand anything going on much better storyline i nearly cried in the recent page

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
j is wonder woman for fighting for justice and standing to the grimiest of scumbags as town and people perceiving him as a female

ran your OWN response shows why you are who you are. see how you said you wanted me to talk about you? honest and straightforward. just like green lantern

one day xonar will realize the best avatars for him are the ones i made (minus that philosopher who made all his posts funnier) and theyve been sitting under his nose the entire time. hell then keep it forever and itll become te iconic xonavatar

#HBC | ѕoup

i wanted to know why marshy chose robin for me but i probably know why because we steamrolled in deadpool and im the best sidekick anyone could ever have

/brofist

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
That's such a bad *** Robin pick.

Phoenix, Hit-Girl, Spiderman, Batman, X-23, Night Crawler, Static

I think those are my favorite 7 Heroes.

I love deadpool and his concept but my spiritar doesn't really connect to him as a character.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I don't even need to hear why marshy chose Hawkwoman for myself. It's because I represent the Strength and Willpower to fight, even if I'm not always sure why. A strength I earned, not one I was given.

[collapse=A story of Strength]It was a normal Saturday night with the guys. I was in a lesser state of mind due to sleep deprivation, which is likely the cause of my poor decision making. Like most people my age with a thirst for adventure, our night ended at Denny's. Two tables were slid together to fit the six of us, and this formed our final destination. The stage was set for the night that would define my entire future.

Jeremy, like other nights, was our waiter tonight. A young man who knew how to please the customers. We started off with simple drink orders, which later became simple food orders. A set of menus were left behind for Earl, a very curious friend. A man who had seen many things worthy of a story himself. He liked to look at the pictures in the books. To him, they were colorful photos of delicious cuisine. To me, though, they were challenges. Looking in the book, I saw it. The epitome of mankind’s ability to create. I had to order it, like a fool believing he can tame a great beast. Jeremy returned to our table mid-meal, asking "Is everything good for you all?"

"Yes..." I hesitated. But I had to take the only opportunity I might have in this lifetime. "Actually, no. I want to order it. The Maple Bacon Milkshake."

"Are you sure?" Jeremy's normally relaxed composure broke. I nodded at him, self-confidence flowing. "Alright, how would..." but he stopped and smiled at me. "I know how you want it. Don't worry, I got you." And with that, he disappeared into the kitchen.

The others conversed among themselves. I made attempts at conversation, but my mind kept returning to it. It's hold was already strong on me, and I had not seen it, let alone challenged it yet. Time moved slowly, minutes seeming like hours. The conversation had just changed, only to be quickly killed by Jeremy's return. And in his hands, the Maple Bacon Milkshake. It was placed on the table in front of me, allowing the staredown to commence. This was something that man's eyes was never supposed to see, a Frankenstein’s monster of a beverage. All eyes were on me, the pressure was on. I second guessed myself, unsure if I would make it through this. None of my friends offered to help. It really shows that in the end, you can rely on nobody but yourself to be strong.

After accepting the truth, I came to the conclusion that I must finish what I started. There was no backing out. The first sensation was the sweet maple on vanilla flavor of the cream. This was shortly lived, as a chunk of bacon found it's way in my mouth. Salty, like the tears of a dying man. These were the only two things I would know, before everything became a sweet salty blur. Time passed and my body could not hold me much longer, my mind felt detached, and my spirit was crushed. I wanted nothing more than to be home. Despite it all, I walked out of that Denny's a champion. I finished the Maple Bacon Milkshake. I had tasted death and lived to tell the tale. But deep inside, I know that it will always be there. Lurking within me. And that is why I fight.[/collapse]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
my avatar is only 100x100 because the site autosizes it for me.

Top Bottom