• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Because that's impossible right now, right?
It still gets in the way of having other people just steal your theme. The restriction has intrinsic utility and frankly we don't know what would possibly avvie snatching might happen if we allow the .gif format to take place.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh. whatever. i thought someone said 100x100

like i give a ****

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
:D Yay for winning.

Tanny is so good at this game though. What in the world.

And I gotchu @ Marshy.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
<3 Omni.

In any case, my **** is a lot closer to straightened out. I'm essentially back in business although I may not be back to routine for a couple more days.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Same, glad to hear you are getting business done.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So I just got Batman Arkham Asylum. : D If I start playing it... will I ignore everything in my life completely?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Arkham asylum is a great game, but not great enough to seal the rest of your life in a living room, lol.

I would say PC Games like LoL or Minecraft would do.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I would say PC Games like LoL or Minecraft would do.
I laughed really hard because LoL and Minecraft were so close in proximity in that sentence.

Casual sandbox game in the same sentence as a MOBA money-hole :'D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So on a whim I decided to search for the post I made in the sign-ups thread saying I was /in to host a large game just to see how long it has been. One year to the day. On August 27th, 2011, I signed up to host the large game that is still sitting in the queue. And I had the set-up (or a version of the set-up) ready to go months beforehand, so by the time it actually runs, the game will have been sitting in my head for about a year and a half.

The point: people like making large games a lot more than they like playing them.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So on a whim I decided to search for the post I made in the sign-ups thread saying I was /in to host a large game just to see how long it has been. One year to the day. On August 27th, 2011, I signed up to host the large game that is still sitting in the queue. And I had the set-up (or a version of the set-up) ready to go months beforehand, so by the time it actually runs, the game will have been sitting in my head for about a year and a half.

The point: people like making large games a lot more than they like playing them.
Idk why Larges are so ignored, I guess people want to play the game that fills faster.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
****in PERFECT avatar/title combo by ryker

soup is robin for being young and spry as a heroic obvtownie who fears no scum

and oh my gorf its iggy/omni

ignasty

Orboknown

Smash Hero
xonar youre joker cuz youre loud and force everyone to react to you ingame. plus everyone always thinks youre scum so its like youre a bad guy and theres something about your play i find chaotic. also im pretty sure you cackle to yourself whenever you get a townie mislynched as scum :smirk:

rakes picks for seph and bard are perfect

[collapse=more]

bsl

jdietz

raziek

chibosempai

adumbrodeus

kary

a rake

orboknown

or serious version:

jerkus (you just ARE dealwithit >: ()

frozen

ronike

vanderzant

mashad

eor

tom

mediocre

kataefi

rockin

omni

acro

gova

t block

zv

gorf[/collapse]
teenage mutant ninja turtle? I can live with that.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's really difficult for me to take Doom seriously because of things like that. But then that guy in things like Infinity Gauntlet, he's like the freaking most stupidly strong villain ever for no particular reason. I just don't get it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's really difficult for me to take Doom seriously because of things like that. But then that guy in things like Infinity Gauntlet, he's like the freaking most stupidly strong villain ever for no particular reason. I just don't get it.
He's kinda got a Bad Guy Batman deal going on. He's not incredibly "powerful" like in the sense that Thor or the Hulk are powerful. He's pretty ordinary guy with a burnt *** face (Yo, Harvey). He's just really ****ing smart, has access to a **** ton of money, runs a country, and has the engineering genius to rival MacGyver. Things only get worse when he hooks up with Morgan le Fey and gains access to stupid magic potential.

He runs interesting counterpoint to the DC Hero and I still get a kick out of thinking about the contrast. Doom's flaw is always and will always be his arrogance, not any lack of ability. Batman does not really have that problem. Both of them have roughly the same ability in hand-to-hand combat (Doom's suit pushing up to about the same strength as Spiderman) and Doom is probably smarter than Batman, although the point of their intelligence remains the same. They are both able to outthink, outplan, and otherwise outwit opponents that are much mightier than they by virtue of their mental ability, peak physical condition, inventions for the task, and iron will.

Also seems the logical result of mental gifts in a strong willed individual is a rigid code of honor.

Doc Doom may always be my favorite comic book character. There's a lot of them I like, but it would take something for him to be dethroned on my list.

Unrelated, but my favorite Doom story is still when he faced down Purple Man (mind control guy from Daredevil) and essentially said, "I ****ing dare you." Ten seconds later, Purple Man's freaking out, Doom's not listening to him. Gets quite for a second and Doom says something that amounts to "Yeah, that happened. Don't try ****ing with me again."

Top Bottom