• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
DGames is totally becoming comic book central woah. Let's see how long this trend lasts, I like it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Bardull : Could use the one I linked or one of your own and upload it to something like imageshack as a thumbnail / small image to fit to the avatar size thing here

hmm

possibles :

(Brutale) (master with all knives / blades)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I keep seeing posts with this avatar and thinking someone else made them

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Boss said:
Heroes & Villians,

Our fight has just begun. We have defeated the weabarian infestation among our land, but there is still much more to accomplish. As I have Hit-Zen write this, we remain oppressed by the Pro Gaming enforcers of the Smash World. We, therefore, have no time to celebrate. I call upon you, Heroes, to stand up for what's just. And I call upon you, Villains, to stand up for what is liberty. Smash Brothers nor the internet is rated E or PG. To censor our rights is but the greatest form of oppression. Join me, comrades, in ridding of this vile policy. Below you will find a link to a public forum held by the enforcers. There, we must make ourselves known. Post a request to:

"A) Remove Censors from Dgames
B) Remove Censor dodging as a violation within Dgames"

Let our voices be heard,
and with this, let our nation become free once more.

-Boss (Recorded, edited, and revised by Hit-Zen)​

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299959
kan[B] [/B]ada

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lets try this again...

SO GUYS, WHO ACTUALLY READS AND KEEPS UP WITH COMICS?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I don't keep up with them BSL. I'd like to but I'd like to do a lot of things.

Also thanks Zen, some really cool marshy made it for me. The colors are top tier matching red name. And I can't justify removing censor dodging only from DGames.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This whole comic book character thing you guys got goin' on is all well and good.

But this should really become our theme before Halloween.

also i already call dibs on raichu when he gets around to doing one i get to do that because i found these its meeeeee

Top Bottom