• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Alright we need more support in the whatchumacallitijustwokeup. Two of the enforcers have stated disagreement, and one red name is approximately proportionate to thirteen non-red/non-broomers.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Power through. It's worth it.

Grab some medicine and stay in bed or in a cool bath until the last minute so it gets the best chance to pass.

Drink lots of water and/or juice.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
People can't control themselves when they're high on painkillers. A friend of mine texted like 9 people about random things. One was a rant about ents. One expressed his rage for the season finale of new thundercats. One was a narrative of a character from star wars.

**** happens.

I google it expecting everything to be lame, but that one was actually cool and well drawn.

And proportioned correctly.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's tempting to use a joker avatar but I kinda really like this avatar and wouldn't mind it becoming the typical Xonar avatar that everyone relates me to.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gotcha. I wouldn't do it because I don't like the mouth on that joker. Only part I don't like, but it's enough that I wouldn't use it myself.

The color is off.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
(Be a man)
We must be swift as
the coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I totally forgot about your "Brosuke" name, but I remember that's the name you had when I met you. You're just Xonar to me now. I sort of still associate you with the black longish hair anime character avatar for some reason.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know your propic on dat FB, so that's you always in my head.

It took me quite a while to figure out that brosuke and Xonar were the same guy.

Xonar did you hydra with dastrn a really long time ago? In some FF mafia that OS did. I think that's the one. Or maybe it was Majora's Mask. Idk.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
has anyone noticed that

1. xonar is incorruptible with his avatars lending credence to the xonar is a closeted weeaboo theory

2. literally every discussion in this thread always comes back to pogeymans?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
has anyone noticed that

1. xonar is incorruptible with his avatars lending credence to the xonar is a closeted weeaboo theory

2. literally every discussion in this thread always comes back to pogeymans?
If it were closeted I wouldn't have anime backgrounds and avatars all the time :awesome:

Also, facebook profile pic is da bess. Why haven't you all added me?

Top Bottom