• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Grasshoppers aren't bros man. Not bros at all.

I don't necessarily ENJOY it I guess. I don't mind it though. I could just kill it with deodorant, if you prefer.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Or smash it. Or let it go.

Grasshoppers never did anything wrong.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Grasshoppers are NOT bros, at least Australian ones

The other day when I had to trim our hedge, the grasshoppers attacked me. They bite and stuff.

One even followed me into the house. He met the boot of destiny.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Grasshopper is now free to roam the earth again. It should know better than to return to this room, as his leg now ornaments my window, warning all future grasshoppers from entering.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's not the same thing as that spider.

That has 6 legs. That spider had 8. Also, the spider's name translates to HARVESTMAN. WHAT THE ****. THAT'S TERRIFYING.

How would it feel to be attacked by a mother****ing harvestman!?!?

John2k4

The End of an Era
In Arizona you get Black Widow spiders, Brown Reclusive spiders, and Wolf spiders.

And freaking scorpions.

And thousands of mosquitoes around this time of year.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo let me tell you about how this one time, this fly flew in my ear
and it had to get pulled out by the school doc

**** was legit

the same day I got my first head scar. First out of... four? five by now?

yes my head is quite the unlucky fella. Might explain some things.
*cough expecting alex cough*

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've got one long scar across the back of my head. It's only visible when I get a buzz/really short hair cut.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
very few scars, no broken anythings. never stitches, except for when i got wisdom teeth'd.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
never broken a bone but not for lack of trying. Plenty of scars though

also only had to get stitches for wisdom teeth yeah. god that sucked though. the roots were like thicker than my biceps so they literally had to get two huge dudes to use the same pair of forceps/pliers/whatever and rip em out. pain was so horrifyingly awful it literally brought me up out of my drugged out haze, which was a rising sensation like an elevator or something. However I then heard "okay try twisting this way while I pull" and then oh god the PAIN HOLY **** THE PAIN and then I passed out again with a whimpering groan

**** was evil man, hate surgery

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh god, my sides.

I'm sorry for you about what happened, man. I know I have to deal with the same thing as many will pretty soon.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I have found EE's weakness. And I don't need to get my wisdom teeth pulled, nyeh. My mouth is big or something. To share a story of pain though, there was this one time I was using an electric sander for carpentry, annd oh man I was really into it sanding the **** out of this wood and my arm is pretty wood colored I guess and I smoothed the hell out of THAT bump.
[collapse=What happened to my arm]
[collapse=Not for wussies]

you guys know I don't own a camera lmfao.[/collapse][/collapse]

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
never broken a bone but not for lack of trying. Plenty of scars though

also only had to get stitches for wisdom teeth yeah. god that sucked though. the roots were like thicker than my biceps so they literally had to get two huge dudes to use the same pair of forceps/pliers/whatever and rip em out. pain was so horrifyingly awful it literally brought me up out of my drugged out haze, which was a rising sensation like an elevator or something. However I then heard "okay try twisting this way while I pull" and then oh god the PAIN HOLY **** THE PAIN and then I passed out again with a whimpering groan

**** was evil man, hate surgery
Holy **** man that's ****ed up! They must of been stuck pretty well to wake you up, because the anesthetic they use puts you out like a light.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Doc says i won't have to get wisdom teeth out.
Never brokrn a bone, but did need my head sliced open once.
Wait nevermind, fractured my skull as as three yer old and got airliftes

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Pain? Well, I currently have this really big pimple on my back in a sensitive spot. I can't apply any pressure to it without it hurting, so I can't wear my backpeack or lean back in my seat. Trying to pop it hurts to.

But yeah, I guess broken bones/pulled wisdom teeth would kinda hurt to.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Just stab it. Quit being a baby.

I have a big mouth, too, but my mom made me get my wisdom teeth out just in case it would hurt. I was all like "But how am I going to be smart?!?!?"

And now my teeth are beautiful.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Just stab it. Quit being a baby.

I have a big mouth, too, but my mom made me get my wisdom teeth out just in case it would hurt. I was all like "But how am I going to be smart?!?!?"

And now my teeth are beautiful.
I've got really crooked teeth and it makes it embarrassing to smile, not to mention my dental hygenie hasn't been that great until recently. I actually had to get a tooth removed simply because I literally broke a crown off it and just had my Wisdom tooth grow in the spot it was. I've also got a really small mouth too, which isn't good because I have a ton of teeth. I also got a fence slammed into my face when I was 5 which knocked out both of my front teeth and then had them grow into an overbite. Such is the life.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
took a van door right to the side of the kneecap at work, also had my foot parked on, gotten my arm pinched between cars, hit in the knee with a shovel, took a car door to the gut. thats just at work lol
never broke anything thuogh :phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
carwashs be filled with evil.
once had an eldery gentleman slip on some ice in the winter , all the other workers were "too cold" to go help him, so i go out and help him up / check hes okay , 15 min later my boss walks up to me and tells me the guy complained because i helped him up too rouglhy. i of course just said that next time id make sure to leave him out in -40 weather after possibly busting his hip

:phone:

Top Bottom