• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Going on a very long V/LA. IT COULD BE THE END OF BARDULL. School starts next week and I won't be able to commit to any games with 5 classes on my list of things to do. :[

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
>Go to bed earlier than usual
>Wake up in the middle of night
>Impossible to go back to bed

I hate this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup that just happened to me. Wake up at 1 or 2 am every nite.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Going on a very long V/LA. IT COULD BE THE END OF BARDULL. School starts next week and I won't be able to commit to any games with 5 classes on my list of things to do. :[
>Announces V/LA
>Fails to add humiliation from being the poser-Thor that you are as the main reason.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
If anybody wonders, I am awake from ~6pm to ~10am.

So you can always find me if you're bored. I'm always bored.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If anybody wonders, I am awake from ~6pm to ~10am.

So you can always find me if you're bored. I'm always bored.
Dude, I didn't know you were a part of the insomnia/nocturnal club. Where have you been at the meetings?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
HEY GUYS IT'S 8:25pm ISN'T THAT WEIRD??
Yes, it is very weird that you are living in a historical prison colony and playing online mafia in your free time.

At least you don't have a fever keep waking up and throw up twice during the night.
Stay hydrated on a regular basis by drinking water. Orange juice for vitamin C is also good. However, I hate vomiting orange juice. If you have someone to cook for you, possibly get some garlic, onions, and ginger in some chicken soup. Ginger supposedly helps break a fever for people who have symptoms of sore throat and chills. Garlic combats infection and supports immune system defense. Onions have some antibacterial properties as well. Steamed vegetables and also any type of broth should also help. If you are accustomed to drinking tea then try brewing some echinacea and taking that between drinking water intermittently. Also I'm assuming this is a fever due to some infection. If so, then try to limit the use of salt and other sucrose/highly refined sugars as much as possible. Elevated insulin levels are known to inhibit immune function.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Good luck with that bro! If you never need an ear I'm always around!

I can't stop listening to With The Punches this week and it's making me so happy haha.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I went through a similar phase RR, may the force be with you in your endeavor to figure out what the hell you really want to do.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Attention, Decisive Game Mafia players

I thought I make a quick announcement that my small game should be coming up sometime soon. For those of you that do want to join, please be sure to be active in current AND future games as much as possible. I'm going to be looking into that (for those that has played in my previous games, they can tell you). You don't have to be constantly on the computer, but being in the game/replacing into a game from start to finish will make me happy and increase your chances of playing my games. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

That is all :D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hope I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever take calculus.
It is 100% within your control to make sure you never take a calculus class. You have to take calculus. It doesn't just happen to you.

Top Bottom