• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The P3 OST is awesome, imo I like it a lot better than P4, but I feel like P4 does it's job well. I liked the hub world themes for sure.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I think they're both great. Persona4 OST overall is a bit more upbeat and easygoing, P3Re was just great overall. Original I'm not too fond of, though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OMG.

DUDES.

Like...

I think I have had Xbox live gold member ship RECURRING ALL THIS TIME.

Or maybe it's just a late notice. Just maybe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That unicorn babby? That was me. :3 Always on top baby.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Work is for people who don't have money

aka

weaklings

on another note, my insect kill count in the last 2 weeks is 46 at the moment. Currently working on 47. 38 of those were mosquitoes, out of which 35 where snatched out the air (the other 3 were too large). I've gotten better at killing them mid flight. Another 5 or so were miscellaneous, and the other 3 were grasshoppers. The fourth grasshopper is being killer now, in the glass of doom.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's a glass formerly used to drink lemonade from, yet now it has killed bigger mosquitoes than you can dream of, in addition to that it has killed not one, but TWO GRASSHOPPERS. It's been sitting on my desk for a while, waiting for its next prey. Currently it's killing A LIVE GRASSHOPPER.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
a ninjaneer joke.

xonar take a picture of the big mosquitos. i want to see.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've stomped them beyond recognition and then throw them in the trash bin. Here are some pics though.

Also, those are just my personal kills. My lamp also has this opening in which flies/mosquitoes fly, only to never return. I have to clean that **** every week because of dead insects.

Yeah, the cons of staying up all night. Insects. I once was staying up and felt something touch my foot. Scared the **** out of me. Didn't find anything. Few minutes later something fell on my laptop. Turns it was Grasshopper#1. He died the most gruesome of deaths, still being able to get a few nutrients out of the remains of lemonade, just enough to prolong his suffering within the Glass of Doom.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I motion that we send an emergency crew over for the task of cleaning that desk.

All in favor?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
yeah that's right

but they have similar versions of mosquitoes too
with wings
yes im not kidding

also, I stuck my grasshoppers leg underneath the glass. This ****er deserves death.

update: one leg broke off while rotating the glass
this is hilarious

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This whole thing that's happening right now.

I don't like it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
This is kind of sick...

I know they can't feel pain and stuff, but still... you're enjoying this?

I mean, the spiders, **** them all, yes. But that grassshopper... grasshoppers are bros.

Top Bottom