• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I know one shouldn't disrespect ones parents, but ugh my mom sometimes. Making me stay until 2am making me help her do HER work that SHE procrastinated on when I have a tourny that I need to be up at 8 am for. I'm pretty ****ing frustrated by this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know one shouldn't disrespect ones parents, but ugh my mom sometimes. Making me stay until 2am making me help her do HER work that SHE procrastinated on when I have a tourny that I need to be up at 8 am for. I'm pretty ****ing frustrated by this.
Hey man. Think of it this way. At least it isn't a Major you prepared months before for. And at least you weren't forced to go to your father's appointment on the first day of the 3 days of that big tourny. (And be late to it)

Also consider yourself lucky if you get to go to tournies often too.

But I can understand your frustration, and it is warranted.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
People would actually blamed the stalled queue on terribad player lists rather than blaming privates except then there wouldn't be a way around bad games and DGames would just stagnate for awhile.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss is put into a room. Two of his friends, Ryker and X1-12, are put into this room with him. This room has only one exit, a steel bolted door. In the room there is a table with a gun and a note that reads: "This gun contains 1 bullet. None of you may leave until one of you is shot and killed. Dun. dun. dun...."

"y did it say dun dun dun lolwut? anyway this should be easy." Swiss said as he grabbed the gun from the table. "dayvig...at long last..."

In the end all three friends make it out alive and unharmed. How is this so?
Is the first line meant to be "Two of his friends, Ryker, and X1-12" so in the room is Swiss + 2 friends + Ryker + X1

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Swiss is put into a room. Two of his friends, Ryker and X1-12, are put into this room with him. This room has only one exit, a steel bolted door. In the room there is a table with a gun and a note that reads: "This gun contains 1 bullet. None of you may leave until one of you is shot and killed. Dun. dun. dun...."

"y did it say dun dun dun lolwut? anyway this should be easy." Swiss said as he grabbed the gun from the table. "dayvig...at long last..."

In the end all three friends make it out alive and unharmed. How is this so?
one is wearing a bulletproof vest? or there's someone else in the room.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
People would actually blamed the stalled queue on terribad player lists rather than blaming privates except then there wouldn't be a way around bad games and DGames would just stagnate for awhile.
I'd tell them to suck it up with the roasters and deal with it.

Privates are very rude to people who wait months before their turn and people jump in line for set-ups that are barely have anything different with them.

:phone:

Axel

J|Zεη
The answer:
X1 was on the right track & Orbo is correct! 3 points. There was never any mention of anyone else being put into the room. Swiss, Ryker, and X1 were not alone.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Don't tell me you guys are just now complaining about privates stagnating the queue. Every time I see a private/get invited to one I want to flip a table because there are just way too many and it really is unfair to the people in queue.

Axel

J|Zεη
Privates are fine with 1-2 (max) going on at a time and with a game having a legitimate reason to be private. So long as the mods keep it regulated it should be fine. It will probably help to keep it organized if there is one mod in specific (Raz since he's the most active) designated to keep it regulated. In other words getting his approval before running a game.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The answer:
X1 was on the right track & Orbo is correct! 3 points. There was never any mention of anyone else being put into the room. Swiss, Ryker, and X1 were not alone.
The answer lies in a lack of information?

Well, I'll climb through the hole in the steel bolted door.
Man that door is so rusty I'll just kick it in and get out.

etcet

Axel

J|Zεη
Nah. All riddles have a "lack of information" that you're supposed to determine. There's a difference between riddles like this and the logistic brain teasers I posted before (the aliens) where you're given all of the information. All riddles call for speculation, otherwise it wouldn't be a riddle, but there's still only one right answer.

"2 sons and 2 dads went fishing they each caught a fish. There are only 3 fishes why."

"Because one of the fishes got a way" or because "a wild Tyrannous Rex appeared and at all da fishes except 3" are not correct answers.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Haven't heard it, but it's pretty cool.

One son is the father of the first dad and the other is the son of the second dad.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That is a seriously old riddle.
Because one of the sons.... is also a dad
i.e. they are son, father and grandfather.

How would you feel about a queue for privates? Or does that defeat the point?

damn you Ryker you ninja

Top Bottom