• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Dude, you've had that challenge for the past year and a half. What's different now?
I hit a point where I could actually read you as scum and I trust enough to have the balls to do something about it.

The challenge is getting back to that point.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Activate: Innocent Child Mode

This isn't even

my final form.
As the heated discussion increased in intensity around her, Kantrip let her true nature shine through!

"Everyone! I am an orphan and live with some moogles and I just love being a good person and I'm lonely ;_;"

"Awwww," said everybody around her. :3

Kantrip, Eiko, Town Innocent Child has been revealed and confirmed as Town!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
1. Orboknown (1) - John2k4
2. WashedLaundry (1) - Orboknown
3. John2k4 (0)
4. Kantrip (0)
5. Nabe (0)

Not voting: WashedLaundry, Kantrip, Nabe

With 5 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So I'm arranging an acapella score for You're the Inspiration by Chicago, and I just realized how incredibly amazing that band is musically... And ohshii it's 1 15 I should really get my arse in bed... But Chicago's keeping me up <3

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I much prefer Boston too, but they're both really respectable... Plus You're the Inspiration is such a beautiful ballade.

Yes I c wat u did thar Azdeeo

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I heard meta mafia game and I had to come and ruin it

I'm town

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
what this thread has taught me is that vinyl can't do math
guess thats about the only thing it can teach ya,seemig as you know just about everything else.

:phone:
The differential of an element of a smooth manifold is basically a function of functions of restrictions of functions.

There EE, you've learned something new. (And if you already knew THAT, then I give up...)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Real people? What a weird thing to say. You don't become a wooden puppet if you use a calculator.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Yeah Tery, I've been saving the majority of the images you post, because they are useful for times like that. :p

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I much prefer Boston too, but they're both really respectable... Plus You're the Inspiration is such a beautiful ballade.

Yes I c wat u did thar Azdeeo
Inspiration is one of the few "love songs" from Chicago that I like. It's a song that I have been mocked for liking. ._.

Top Bottom