• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Vinyl: The punishment has now escalated because you have attempted to dodge it. You must now do the exact same thing, in permanent marker.

Also, look how defensive he is guys, gayslip mirite

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Twilight Mason: has the option to target the lynchee during Twilight, and attempt to Mason with them (1-shot)
If used on a townie, the lynch is undone and they go into Night phase as masons.
If used on scum, the TM and scum die during the lynch scene.

/trying to sleep at 3 AM and randomly thought of this

John2k4

The End of an Era
So it's a Governor/Mason combo that revolves around the cult thing (scum target = death)?

Interesting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Twilight Mason: has the option to target the lynchee during Twilight, and attempt to Mason with them (1-shot)
If used on a townie, the lynch is undone and they go into Night phase as masons.
If used on scum, the TM and scum die during the lynch scene.

/trying to sleep at 3 AM and randomly thought of this
Too overpowered if a consistent use, and has the danger of being a game changer late game (accidentally mason scum). Is self-balancing through the inherent danger of using the ability and the fact that it isn't confirmed.

It'd have to be in a game without action confirming roles. If someone could find out what abilities he had, it'd be a way to not only revive a player from the dead but also confirm two players as town. I can't think of any game where forcing scum to kill two people in a row is a very balanced idea.

But now that I think about it, that's an awesome scum role. Let scum bring a townie back from the dead and mason with him. XD

also I listened to EE singing me happy birthday

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Too overpowered if a consistent use, and has the danger of being a game changer late game (accidentally mason scum). Is self-balancing through the inherent danger of using the ability and the fact that it isn't confirmed.

It'd have to be in a game without action confirming roles. If someone could find out what abilities he had, it'd be a way to not only revive a player from the dead but also confirm two players as town. I can't think of any game where forcing scum to kill two people in a row is a very balanced idea.

But now that I think about it, that's an awesome scum role. Let scum bring a townie back from the dead and mason with him. XD
When I thought of it, I instantly realized that:
1. it was very high risk/reward
2. it would be overpowered in a game with, say, a Cop

happy birthday?!

Kantrip

Kantplay
When I thought of it, I instantly realized that:
1. it was very high risk/reward
2. it would be overpowered in a game with, say, a Cop

happy birthday?!
Governor with the benefit of masoning with the target if town, with the risk of dying if not?

It sounded interesting to me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Governor with the benefit of masoning with the target if town, with the risk of dying if not?

It sounded interesting to me.
Definitely an intriguing spin on mason recruiter. As long as it's not given multiple shots or a bunch of investigatives to go with it (a healthy dose of misinformatives fixes that too), you'd have some interesting results.

Problem is, you practically have to give it just one shot. One of my biggest issues with Melee maf was the mason recruiters having so much room for error (as in, there was a mason recruiter, a back-up recruiter in case the first should die, and no limits on the recruits) that it was very hard for town to fail with a role that powerful.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nah, if you want limitations...

*only usable on Ryker/Overswarm/whoever Nicholas1024 is currently tunneling*
*flavor text makes you look like scum*

There, now if you use it people will be out for your blood. ;)

Top Bottom