• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That file was no good! We encountered an error:
K2i1r: Animated GIF is larger than 2MB. Make the image smaller and then try uploading again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
what a great sign and kid.

I hydra'd with WL once and was gonna have him carry me but then he was forced to drop out because of stupid skype out of game info and then Soup quickvoted in lylo.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
right i forgot about that ****ing game

****tales indeed

edit: none of that was to say i didn't like hydraing with anyone i have hydra'd with (except soup but that game was a nightmare), just that i've never really found the swiss to my ryker (it almost would be the ryker to my swiss but well...)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Slight V/LA till Tuesday

****tales was only fun for me cuz Gova was an excellent hydra partner.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

****tales indeed

edit: none of that was to say i didn't like hydraing with anyone i have hydra'd with (except soup but that game was a nightmare), just that i've never really found the swiss to my ryker (it almost would be the ryker to my swiss but well...)
Aight pimp we got dis :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

****tales indeed

WE should hydra!

: D

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Slight V/LA till Tuesday

****tales was only fun for me cuz Gova was an excellent hydra partner.

:phone:
I'ma lurk lurk lurk lurk, all of these games cuz I'm a jerk jerk jerk jerk.

Take MvPs cuz you're all free free free free, you know you could never lynch me me me me.

Top Bottom