• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Kantrip

Kantplay
Done.

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ I think I've asked before, but whereabouts in Austria are you? Near Vienna? If we have any free time it'll probably be in Salzburg but that's probs in the wrong ballpark

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
dat feel when you alllllmost take a chic home but don't follow through at the last moment so instead yu just make a post about it on smashboards

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yo also i came up with a punchline for some rap ****

"I ball points like bic"

lmk how fire that line is

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
dat feel when you alllllmost take a chic home but don't follow through at the last moment so instead yu just make a post about it on smashboards
Don't worry bro. Happened to me too. Remember that girlfriend I got? (I talked about it here in this thread) Well. She broke her ties with me (everyone). We were in the elevator and I think that was the moment to kiss again but I wasn't sure. After that she was just uncomfortable with me.

Next time we should risk it yolo 420 blaze it who gives a ****

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's weird cuz they have this 'I make my own time on when you should do the kiss' or w/e so it's that much of an important time to try or die. (In my case I died)

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I tried typing up a post that explained my thoughts on this topic, but it just ended up being summed up as:

Girls are weird. Lovely, but odd.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gorf.... *sigh*

Stop doing this, please. I don't want to infract you because I know you're just being a turd.

But you make it hard to be lenient when you say obviously inflammatory stuff like that.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Raziek, they're trying to do the jousting of the cockboners. You banned me for it once. Or infracted. Or something.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The trick to sealing the deal with girls is having the confidence to push past their hesitation
[post making it clear that I'm sure you're kidding but this is literally one of the scariest things I've read in my life so it's not funny stop]

BarDulL

Town Vampire
player roster selection was meant to appeal to several demographics, but i'm still ok with it because the competitive community is going to get an exponential amount of attention as a result. this pretty much could very well solidify smash as a mainstream e-sport so long as smash 4 isn't terrible.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pleasantly surprised to see how many people I recognize considering I pretty much stopped following competitive play altogether after Brawl. Are people like Ken and KDJ still a presence in Smash or have they been resurrected for this?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
they popped back up shortly after the release of the smash documentary. All the love and attention they got as a result of that being released, and suddenly they remember how much they loved playing smash, so they're back. Being picked up by Team Liquid probably makes it pretty easy for them as well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's a good thing I don't have a wii u yet

man

I think nintendo may have better luck with actually doing this

like I may even get a wii u

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm cool with most of the people on that list, though I'm kinda super surprised at the lack of Mew2King. Some of the choices are... questionable. Kinda feels like they went "hey, we need more girls on this list." Crismas I sort of get, but PeachyHime? I barely know who she is aside from being "that girl who is always giggling in the background of every tournament stream where Rolex is in attendance." Like, couldn't they get Milktea or something? She was in the smash doc at least, tons of people know who that is.

Top Bottom