• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, I'm not sure how you're fixing it. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Advance 2 are both good games that are worth playing.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I love TWEWY and I'm still waiting for that sequel or more information about it since this was a thing and clearly is a teaser to a proper sequel. I'll look up more on Final Fantasy Tactics and see if I'll give it a shot, and Radiant Historia for that matter too. I think I would like disgaea a lot actually, so I'll look into that too.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
no 2wy pls, that story wrapped itself up just fine

also joy and happy day--i found all the old anonymous accounts that i thought i had lost. don't even have to make new ones. i'll be pming people tonight to see if they want to play. if you want to, feel free to drop me a message

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
no 2wy pls, that story wrapped itself up just fine
Shut your ***** mouth, I want a sequel. That canon NEEEEEEDS exploring.

I mean yes, the game will stand alone flawlessly if they never return to it, but there's SO MUCH they could explore with it. Reapers and Taboo Noise ALONE give you a huge wealth of possibilities. Then there's imprinting, re-hashing the currently formula, etc etc.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Shut your ***** mouth, I want a sequel. That canon NEEEEEEDS exploring.

I mean yes, the game will stand alone flawlessly if they never return to it, but there's SO MUCH they could explore with it. Reapers and Taboo Noise ALONE give you a huge wealth of possibilities. Then there's imprinting, re-hashing the currently formula, etc etc.
No, you shut your damn mouth, I don't want a sequel. The world itself was interesting, no doubt, but I do not want to see a return to Shibuya, let alone another chapter to Neku and crew's tale, which I damn well think is what will happen. If they do it, put it in America or Europe or China or Korea or somewhere else, but if it's a return to Shibuya as told by Neku and Josh, count me out.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
The Final Fantasy Tactics series as a whole is pretty good.

Final Fantasy Tactics alone is amazing. The advance games just don't compare.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
can't really endorse this
mostly because i don't understand her hair
Since when was THAT a factor?

Play the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

The new XCOM is also really good from what I've heard.

edit: RADIANT HISTORIA THO; good game you should play it
This, 100x over. I remember going into Gamespot with a $50 giftcard to spend intent on buying Shadow Dragon, but Radiant Historia caught my eye instead and I remember Ryker talking about it awhile ago. I took a chance with that game instead and I most definitely did not regret it.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
No, you shut your damn mouth, I don't want a sequel. The world itself was interesting, no doubt, but I do not want to see a return to Shibuya, let alone another chapter to Neku and crew's tale, which I damn well think is what will happen. If they do it, put it in America or Europe or China or Korea or somewhere else, but if it's a return to Shibuya as told by Neku and Josh, count me out.
I doubt it would be a return to Shibuya if a theoretical sequel would exist. I also really doubt Neku would return (what, he died again?) Characters like Hanekoma, lollipop/pinkie, or the the tin pin guys are most likely to be constants. Plus if that tease meant anything its probably that Neku at least would not be the main character.

I personally would like a sequel in somewhere in Brazil, or London.

I like the game mechanics and lore enough to really want a sequel, and Neku's story felt complete, so I doubt they would pursue a sequel with him, at most he'd probably get some dumb cameo or something.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I notice nobody recommending the Grandia series. I never played the first one, but 2 was really good, and 3 was also good. 2 kind of had FF7 quality graphics, so maybe 3 is for you, but 2 is the better game.

I'll second, or third, or fourth, or wutever the recommendation on Final Fantasy Tactics. Game is a hell of a lot of fun.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Stop following the inferior fossil. Embrace anarchy. It beckons you.
Your belief system is a sham. I was there when the Helix was raised from the dead. You know what the first thing that happened was? Because of your anarchist ways, Bird Jesus, your savior, was cast down into the PC! 3 other pokemon were cast out into the coldness of the wild. About 5 minutes later, it was the Dome Fossil, and his teachings of democracy, that got Bird Jesus back out!

And Bird Zeus? He was retrieved from the PC thanks to democracy. The Helix does not have our best interests at heart, he only serves himself! It's not too late for you, my friend! The coming of the Helix signifies the end times, you must repent, and may the Dome Fossil save you as often as Red saves the game!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nay! It was the false prophet Flareon, messenger of your black God that lead to the curse upon the PC. Had we not been mislead with promises of Surf and a capable water type, we would not have ever given it the chance to give the box system its devil touch. I say get thee behind me Satan for I shall not stomach your lies anymore. We followers of the Helix reveled in sweet Anarchy before the dark time and we could have done so for all times had it not been for the taint of the Dome. We surpassed every challenge given to us and there is no God in the heavens that can claim that we could not surpass all to come. Inelegant our solutions may be, they are the most beautiful and organic.

Take your democracy and your plans and retreat to the Seafoam Islands. Revel in your sin there in the most secluded corner of the world. We have no need for your kind. We need only the Helix, Twitch chat, and time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nay! It was the false prophet Flareon, messenger of your black God that lead to the curse upon the PC. Had we not been mislead with promises of Surf and a capable water type, we would not have ever given it the chance to give the box system its devil touch. I say get thee behind me Satan for I shall not stomach your lies anymore. We followers of the Helix reveled in sweet Anarchy before the dark time and we could have done so for all times had it not been for the taint of the Dome. We surpassed every challenge given to us and there is no God in the heavens that can claim that we could not surpass all to come. Inelegant our solutions may be, they are the most beautiful and organic.

Take your democracy and your plans and retreat to the Seafoam Islands. Revel in your sin there in the most secluded corner of the world. We have no need for your kind. We need only the Helix, Twitch chat, and time.
In layman's terms:

Go **** yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

TwitchPlaysPokemon has managed to create the perfect example of the struggles of human life and cooperating with one another not binded to an autocratic fashion but governed b- OH **** THEY GOT STUCK ON A LEDGE AGAIN **** THIS IM OUT

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Every challenge except the game corner and the Safari Zone, Amirite??

#HBC | ѕoup

Sleep for 5-6 hours: Tired
Sleep for 8 hours: Tired

Sleep too much: Tired
Sleep too little: Tired

Conclusion: For some reason i am always ****ing tired

Last edited:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I can't believe people actually believe in democracy. Literally. Like I just assumed the only people who liked it were the randoms who came in from tumblr or whatever. Extremely disappointed.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude the democracy actually kills the fun IMO. No hate but like the fact is just that it's hysterical watching the bull****, and that's the point. You need democracy for specific chaos, but anarchy is the charm man :cool:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I like anarchy as well, but I don't like watching anarchy be stuck in the game corner forever, so I accept it as a sometimes necessary evil.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So I'm going to be leaving in about a month and I'll be gone for 2 years. I was going to do a mass site shout out thread for everyone on my friends list, but now that User Blogs is gone I have no where to put that. So I thought to myself, why not just do the board you frequent the most? I don't think making my own thread would be appropriate so I'll just post this here and hopefully people see it.

adumbrodeus: Thanks for helping me with mafia back in the day. I'm not sure what you're doing now days, but playing with you was fun. And the help was much needed. And I hope you get back into mafia again some day.

Armor: I never actually seen you on smashboards, but you're in the Dgames call all the time. I'll remember the fun times playing Ragnarok Online and playing League with you.

Asdioh: I can't remember if it was here or the Disco Room where we met first, but I'm glad I got to know you. You always made the best jokes just at the right time. It was fun getting to know you more in the Disco Room chat.

BSL: I have gotten to know you more these past 5 months more than our entirety of knowing each others usernames. You're a good friend even if you call me Jeff.

Dark Horse: Heh, I remember you when we were still in the Wifi sucks thread. Those were some good times, and I'll never forget Dark Pony.

Evil Eye: Man, I wish I could hear one more EE bouncer story before I left. I told you I was going to leave a long time ago, but I've been on hold for a bit too. Thanks for making me smile.

Gheb_01: It was always entertaining talking to you about politics and mafia whenever you randomly jumped into the Dgames Skype Chat.

GLG: Man you were a blast to talk to in the calls. Although you weren't there much. I always looked forward to you joining in.

Gova: Loved playing League with you, and I guess out of everyone here excluding Ryker, I probably talked to you the most in the Skype calls. BTW Gova likes to beat up on little girls with Pillows.

J: We haven't talked for a long while, but I still remember back in the AIM days when we'd talk all the time. Thanks for being a bud.

Joey: Thanks for introducing me to Transformice, that was a blast to do even if I wasn't very good at it. Keep playing dat Taiko.

JTB: Thanks for giving me solid League advice anytime I asked. Wish we could play more.

Marshy: HBC for life! I'll miss Hard Bodying with you. Thanks for keeping it real with the swag!

Nabe: Loved your sense of humor in the thread. Always could make me laugh.

Omni: Everyone forgets about you.

Overswarm: Loved playing your set ups, and even if the Wall BS was well, BS. It was always fun playing your games and playing with you. PS. Sephiroth is better than Kefka

Praxis: Why does everyone think I'm you?

Ranmaru: Glad to see you become better at mafia through time. I'll never forget that first game we played, where you got your dice. Mostly because you'll never let us.

Raziek: You were always trying to better yourself no matter what game we played. You should keep that up. But you should relax some more, sometimes I feel like you take things too serious, and it becomes way too easy to *ahem* rustle your jimmies.

Red Ruy: Thanks for caring so much about my present, you really are a cool dude. I loved hearing your fanfics and playing league with you.

Ryker: Thanks for being you. The call was never the same without Ryker in there. Your eccentrics and your loud voice really brought life into the call. Thanks for being there.

Shadow Moth: I think the conversations we had together were hilarious. Never forget those ****ty surveys we did.

Th3kuzinator: YO, AIM mafia was the ****! Always quick vote Kuz Day 1 never failed. Thanks for being a chill dude to talk to.

TPK: You were always willing to help me in the calls and talk about anything. Was fun conversing with you. BTW play more mafia.

Washed Laundry: Making Gigabots mafia was fun and so was the Agame duel and games of league.

X1-12: Sorry for replacing out of every single one of your games. AIM mafia was fun though.

Xonar: I'm glad to have met you. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I'll never forget the countless hours we spent chatting together. Too bad we couldn't finish that show due to computer dying, but such is life. And remember Shocodoro Blagshidect!

Zen: You were the first friend I made from the Dgames crew. Although that was way back in the OTL days and the Sephiroth for S-Tier thread. Will always remember you.

I probably missed a couple people, and I'm sorry if you don't see your name up here, but I'll remember all of you. Thanks guys!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Not even mad I'm left out. Good luck on whatever it is you do. If in 2 years we're still around, still sitting here, I want to hear your stories.

Top Bottom