• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Archive & MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im sure theres no mvp for dgames mafia becuz mafia won only becuz town sucked.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
idc what u guys think i was awesome in that game

inb4frozenjohns

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
idc what u guys think i was awesome in that game

inb4frozenjohns
You seriously think I would have the gall to try to assert you played poorly that game?

You put more pressure on all the scum players by yourself than the rest of the town combined. Probably like 80% of the **** I was throwing at you was just me twisting stuff into scum BS as per my role and job.

Town just couldn't work together to get the job done.

You didn't play poorly in Dgames at all.

I just didn't take kindly to all the crazy hating and flack people were tossing at me near the end of the game and post game.

D

Deleted member

Tomafia's sequel got MVP's award, why not the original?

Personally, I would pick Mccloud as of my last re-read of that game. Will need to re-read to see if he's a better choice, although from distant memory, I stll think he played best.

Tom, who do you think would be the best nomination for that game?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
no one

mccloud would not be a good mvp for that game, you are wrong

everyone he investigated died that same night and the game came down to a coin-toss

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You seriously think I would have the gall to try to assert you played poorly that game?

You put more pressure on all the scum players by yourself than the rest of the town combined. Probably like 80% of the **** I was throwing at you was just me twisting stuff into scum BS as per my role and job.

Town just couldn't work together to get the job done.

You didn't play poorly in Dgames at all.

I just didn't take kindly to all the crazy hating and flack people were tossing at me near the end of the game and post game.
:bee:

<inb4successtrollissuccess

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How do you give MVPs to people? Vanderzant is MVP for Villains, but I dunno who to contact.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i think one of the higher ups archived every thread from 2006 and older or something cuz he figured thatd help the site with 502s. im pretty sure he was willing to restore certain threads if a mod pmd him. ill look into it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I guess since marshy's disappeared, I'll try to keep this updated. Mods, send your mvp choices to either xiivi or sold2, because I believe they have to approve them.

@terywj: I don't see your tournament game in the OP and if i'm correct it was started before marshy's last update so i'm not sure why it isn't up there yet. Nor do I know what the status of cutter being MVP is. I'll ask xiivi about it i guess.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@terywj: I don't see your tournament game in the OP and if i'm correct it was started before marshy's last update so i'm not sure why it isn't up there yet. Nor do I know what the status of cutter being MVP is. I'll ask xiivi about it i guess.
Alright, thank you Macman.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Still waiting on my dice. xD (It's from a newb tho but I still want the dice xP)

I had a dream I had dice. I was so happy. Then I woke up. :3

Also, I'll work for more dice too. : D

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, it's generally a lot easier for people to post MVP picks here; such that someone out of macman/sold/me can update the first post and then once the 2nd post list is updated I can go through and add dice en mass [it has to be done manually every time so it's easiest to keep track of this way].

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Updated! X1-12, what are you supposed to be getting dice from?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, Ranmaru is supposed to be getting MVP from Newbie 10 not Nabe, lol. Nabe wasn't in Newbie 10.

And there was no MVP for Newbie 9 lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
back in my day it was a privilege to mod to the best of our ability and do everything sooner than as soon as possible because we cared about establishing a community based on excellence both in and out of the game. incompetency meant suicide and failure was not an option

but then eor was banned, tom became a flake, and marshy died

jeez

Purple

Hi guys!
back in my day it was a privilege to mod to the best of our ability and do everything sooner than as soon as possible because we cared about establishing a community based on excellence both in and out of the game. incompetency meant suicide and failure was not an option

jeez
Hey.

Relax. Sold2 is workin hard.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491

jeez
Sigged :awesome:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@random mod GERTY:

i should be able to see results!!! just like you should be able to see facetiousness!!!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Fixed + added a few missed MVPs to the 3rd post.

Tom, don't start this please. I moderate because I like this community and someone needed to do it. Not for the red name, custom titles, or prestige. If anyone is dissatisfied with me as a moderator, this isn't the place for it. Bring it to PM or send a message to Xiivi/other admin.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
If you didn't see my edit up there ^, newbie 9 isn't supposed to have an MVP lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I see X1 got his gold dice yay... but *looks* ah I forgot I think Xivvi has to put it on? : ]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Derp. Wow... My bad... all my impatience... because I just wanted to hide the premie icon. (not that I have it now)

xDDD

Thank you Xivvi. Sorry about the pestering.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@random mod GERTY:

i should be able to see results!!! just like you should be able to see facetiousness!!!
was being facetious. made fun of self. sorry if you coudlnt tell from my longwinded and 'back in the day' old man talk and 'sooner than as soon as possible' impossibility anyways ill stop also i didnt say anything about prestige i was talking about efficiency but whatever u mad? and ill stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom