• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Archive & MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I wish non DGames games could count.

I agree with the rule of course, but having a first game ever D1 jester win to waggle in the face of all those more legitimate wins would just be too delicious.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Chuckie is 2 from 2 for completed games :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckie:
TBH our entire scumteam played pretty ridiculously BIM 2, and you were mad good in pikman mafia.

Still, we all know that xonar really deserves mvp for BIM 2, probably the single most useful scum play in the game.

Wait, he was town? nvm.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
TBH our entire scumteam played pretty ridiculously BIM 2, and you were mad good in pikman mafia.

Still, we all know that xonar really deserves mvp for BIM 2, probably the single most useful scum play in the game.

Wait, he was town? nvm.
Yes we were like the perfect scum team :D. You nailing OS as a bomb, us nailing Chibo as cop and Kevin just twirling his gun while everyone else got shot :p.

Lol @ Xonar. He was like the Mafia (or Town??) Traitor.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
oh ****

please please please give dr riddler the dice!!!!!!

edit: OH SNAPPP

i got sem

MOST PREVALENT HYDRA NYUKAKKAAKAK

M.K

Level 55
I think my closest to MVP....well I'm not really sure.
I didn't die as a bomb in BIM2 >.> ...accomplishment? LOL

Anyone could say what my best game has been? O.o

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
not to be a ***** because i already have mvp++

but what did xiivi do in wonderland that was so much more amazing than what i did in wonderland. he did his job, i did my job, both of our factions won, he was sorta bulletproof, i was not, and we both lived to the end

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Monster Island and Wonderland Mafia I think all of town just ***** in general

paranoiafia was pretty much just the opposite.

I don't see how I deserve an MVP for scumwars.

edit: dang chuckie has a gold star =[. More mods need to let hydras in

Ronike

Smash Ace
My first game I reccomended have no MVP because once swords was lynched on day 1, towns win was pretty much inevitable. Had jungle pulled thru with the win, or even gotten close to lylo, he prolly woulda gotten MVP, and Tom I considered giving MVP to for his good cop play, but no ones play really stood up to just how awful swords play was, so I didn't think MVP was applicable there.

If you guys wanna explain why x deserves MVP for test subject tho, I'm all ears.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
not to be a ***** because i already have mvp++

but what did xiivi do in wonderland that was so much more amazing than what i did in wonderland. he did his job, i did my job, both of our factions won, he was sorta bulletproof, i was not, and we both lived to the end
i dont disagree. i missed a few people. fixed

reminding me i just added swiss for pikmaf and hando for totally normal

any picks for l4scum?

also any suggestions for nonugly ways to format this would be cool

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I had a very hard time picking between the 3 scummates of L4S so I didn't choose between them. If they can all have it that would be cool, considering it was a huge game and they got a perfect win.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So

Hydras that win MVP will be awarded the dice and NOT the separate player accounts.

It was done because it may be unfair to award the both players because one player may not have had much of anything to do with winning the mvp. We didn't want players to be able to carry their hydra partner through games, and win an MVP for them. One player could also be really inactive while having the partner do the bulk of the work. In those cases, the player who may have not been conducive towards being an MVP wouldn't deserve them.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
My first game I reccomended have no MVP because once swords was lynched on day 1, towns win was pretty much inevitable. Had jungle pulled thru with the win, or even gotten close to lylo, he prolly woulda gotten MVP, and Tom I considered giving MVP to for his good cop play, but no ones play really stood up to just how awful swords play was, so I didn't think MVP was applicable there.

If you guys wanna explain why x deserves MVP for test subject tho, I'm all ears.
(Note to Ronike: I was the SK, not Jungle. I'm surprised you forgot, considering the whole self-hammering fiasco that happened at the end...)

Actually, I'd seriously consider Karthik_king for the award. He was instrumental in nailing Swords, and did well enough that I killed him over Tom and Frozen N1.

Edit: Dice are seriously awesome, by the way. :)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ack... Seriously, I just tried to forget about that game and all the murphy's lawness that went on...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
esPECIALLY YOU, FROZEN <3
WAAAAAAAAAAAAT the **** is this? D=

As if I had a more rational choice to team up with the two dudes geared out the *** with combat ****.

I hooked you guys up with info and **** (and I think I even contributed a gun) and then you just off'd me for no good reason. Lamesauce at its finest.

I could even speak Russian mang. No respect... :urg:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
WAAAAAAAAAAAAT the **** is this? D=

As if I had a more rational choice to team up with the two dudes geared out the *** with combat ****.

I hooked you guys up with info and **** (and I think I even contributed a gun) and then you just off'd me for no good reason. Lamesauce at its finest.

I could even speak Russian mang. No respect... :urg:

For what it's worth if my wincon wasn't KILL EVERYTHING THAT EVER WAS A THING and I could at least take one person with me to endgame it totally would've been you. You were a total bro.

Sadly that wasn't the case so you were just a total bro that I had to shoot in the back at some point.

But I wasn't gonna make you suffer at least! Unlike Deathreaver whom we just mauled with knives until he had no blood in his body.

EDIT: Wow I didn't even realized I'd made a pun. everything that was ever a thing = everything alive not everything that was a Thing heh. At any rate I still got loves for the icy flame and I hope you play another adventure game that I play someday so we can bro it up without a sad shakespeare ending to our broship being inevitable

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Some older games got erasified... for some dumb reason -_-

Then sometimes it just takes a while to contact the mod of an old game, and then that mod might not even remember... and so on.

Lots of complications that can go down with the system heh. I can't say how easy the task was for past mods, as I knew about the MVP system like, 1.5 years ago when Tom first proposed it... and then we waited. And waited. ...and waited.

Bonus points to whomever knows what I'm referencing. It is obscure.

so yeah I just knew about it and picked MVPs and remembered them regardless of how long it was gonna take. Didn't have to do no memory-diggin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom