• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
Hey guise, I'm coming to MLG Dallas and need a ride from the DFW airport to Dphat's house Thursday sometime after 6 pm and Monday sometime as well, who can do it?
yea posting here was not a good idea since no one ever answers. U should probably try the brawl thread since it is a brawl tourney

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Sure. Or pick peach, hold down and mash down on the c stick. Never stop.

And play pink. It's the best color.

H-TOWN

Smash Rookie
It's been so long since I've commented on here, but I would like to let it be known that I miss not being able to play with friends in Melee. Anytime anyone happens to get anything going, I'd love to try to attend. I want to get back to playing Melee again, lol.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
H-Town, have we played (possibly at Poot's house)?? What part of Plano? I'd be happy to play if you're close by. Job has been keeping me from going to tournaments or any other event.haha =]

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
H-Town, have we played (possibly at Poot's house)?? What part of Plano? I'd be happy to play if you're close by. Job has been keeping me from going to tournaments or any other event.haha =]
@htown and mimicmew

o.o, if u guys do decide to get a smashfest or something going, be sure to invite me :)

i live in coppell/valley ranch which is somewhat close to plano

H-TOWN

Smash Rookie
@MimicMew & UltimateHaxor123
I would love to play you both sometime. Right now, I'm on a tight time crunch because of school and work, but let's keep talking and maybe come December we can do something. My time will be open more by then.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
@htown and mimicmew

o.o, if u guys do decide to get a smashfest or something going, be sure to invite me :)

i live in coppell/valley ranch which is somewhat close to plano
I played you and your friend at Phase. Are you the Falco player or Fox player?

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
Smash this weekend sounds great, might even be able to get a few extra people to come along, though that largely depends on how far away from Denton it is.

Also, wasn't someone in here planning to start smashfests on Fridays in Denton? What ever happened to that? :c

bluezaft

The True Zaft
“Employee involvement can improve patient care, enable the efficient management of change and lead to a healthier, better motivated workforce with reduced turnover (DoH, 1999)."

Dude, Landon, I had no idea you did research in organizational commitment. Nice!

Back to work.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Chris, I saw Harry Potter yesterday and remembered our failure of a smashfest.

Never forget.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I also tried to get tickets to the midnight release and failed. So now I associate Harry Potter with failure.

I'ma come hang out with you guys in December. I don't play smash anymore, though. =(

Oh yeah, and the head of my program is the foremost researcher on the psychology of sandbagging. Whaaaaaaat?

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, I'm moving to the DFW area like next month and I'd love to play some Smash! I'm kinda a scrub but I used played with a lot of the EC/NY peeps. So, how often you guys have smashfests and such?

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I've always been interested in competitive melee. Anyone hosting a smashfest I could possibly attend? I'd love to learn melee..
YO Denti, fun seeing you at Izumicon and look forward to Oh Snap 6. Step up your Melee game and enter Melee as well as Brawl this January!
That goes for all of you. Even Peach dittos with D'OH! ^_^

I really want to see DFW area there because really I never went OoS much for Melee, but TX was one of the only places I ended up, (akon/afest) so... memories. Got 4 states interested so far so hopefully itll be big stuff!
Obligatory tourney spam. Why? Because my banner is the **** son, and of course Melee is so good and I'm so happy I get to reintegrate it into Oh Snap this year and I want our 9 year old incarnation of perfection to live forever!

Oh Snap 6 | Brawl, Melee, Brawl -, 64 | Jan 15,16 MLK Day Weekend

Let us know about housing needs as well!

j00t

Smash Champion
DoH, are you and Wobbles planning on coming to FAP2? Just curious.

Also I've been wanting to play Bluezaft again since TO4... he should come too :D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Bluezaft lives in the great white north now...

And someone broke into my car, so I don't think we'll be able to go to FAP

j00t

Smash Champion
:O

Aww. That sucks.

I'm gonna drive all the way to Texas and go all Walker Texas Ranger on the guy who broke into your car. That'll show 'em. >:[

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i hope to see the dallas scene at ohsnap! i miss seeing dallas melee a few times a year.

I was the falco, my friend (QPAC) was the fox.
dude, is your friend in CT right now? i went to a tourney and my friend played a fox named qpac :) small world if so.

Where are all the smashfests?
omg sliq is in tx now. drive to ok when i am home this winter, sleep in a comfy bed, eat my food. <3 i seriously hope i get to play you soon.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey ya'll

everyone go here http://www.gamefaqs.com/

and vote for Melee.

We need to show these whippersnappers what we're made of!

Also, winter break training sessions will be set up shortly! Arlington/Ft. Worth get yo **** ready.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
New Years Day Smashfest at darkrain's!

1/1/2011

Time: 5:00 PM

Address: 4252 Pinewood Dr. Plano, TX

Bring setups!

Spread the word!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
why do i live far from dallas :/

i have saturday off, so maybe i'll walk over there and hope you let me play.

Top Bottom