• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Instead of saying "no homo" from now on, I'm gonna say "no DMG" or "no DPhat."

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I just found out what the hell happened, and all I gotta say that it sounded WAAAAAAAAAY more serious than what I had imagined.

I'm relieved, and yet disgusted at the same time >_<

Bwett

Smash Ace
Any time I see Andy or Bobby:
http://www.wimp.com/toughguys/

Tyson: "After a day like this, we need to see some hot women."
*Surfs TV channels*
Billy: "Keeping up with the Kardashians has alot of hot women."
*Guy crawls into bed with another guy*
Everyone: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Billy: "Okay, if you can't watch hot women, you watch guys beating each other up"
*Turns on mixed martial arts fighting*
Tyson: "Dang, if that guy did a falcon knee, he would be my favorite"
*Guy does a falcon knee*
Everyone: "OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!"

good times

*Tyson*

Smash Ace

*Surfs TV channels*

Billy: "Okay, if you can't watch hot women, you watch guys beating each other up"
*Guy does a falcon knee*

good times
LMFAO!!!! OMG...... I don't think i have laughed that hard in a LOOOOOOONG time. That was sooooooo amazing, easily one of my favorite moments.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
usually you'd only drive to norman. the people here normally take people to tulsa. so shorten that trip by 1.5-2 hours =)

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX

*Surfs TV channels*

*Guy does a falcon knee*

good times
but Billy, i Said the Falcon knee statement :/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sethlon: Next time, Magma Warriors shall do good. I shall not get confused whenever we play as the Fire Emblem Duo next time lolol.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Start booking hair appointments with me! Anytime after March 8th. Mondays&Thursdays-1:30 pm-8:30pm, Wednesdays&Fridays-9:30am-4:30pm! 214.222.2436-The Salon Professional Academy. Just ask for Kt!;)

1165 S. Stemmons Fwy. #198
Lewisville, TX, 75067

This would really help me out guys, plus prices are really cheap! Not only can I do cuts or color, but i can give manicures, pedicures and waxing!(This is mainly for monica and jinx LOL but guys can get mani's and pedi's too;))

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Start booking hair appointments with me! Anytime after March 8th. Mondays&Thursdays-1:30 pm-8:30pm, Wednesdays&Fridays-9:30am-4:30pm! 214.222.2436-The Salon Professional Academy. Just ask for Kt!;)

Lewisville, TX, 75067

This would really help me out guys, plus prices are really cheap! Not only can I do cuts or color, but i can give manicures, pedicures and waxing!(This is mainly for monica and jinx LOL but guys can get mani's and pedi's too;))
Dang you stealing my mom's customers?!?!?!

shame on you~!

Mr9

Smash Journeyman

Lewisville, TX, 75067

hay kates can you give a me a full brazillian?

@shuz... so just cuz you mom is asian it means she doesn nails... you racist *******.

HAHA lol.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
hay kates can you give a me a full brazillian?

@shuz... so just cuz you mom is asian it means she doesn nails... you racist *******.

HAHA lol.
yeah sure, i'll make sure that i accidently rip the skin off your balls too.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
A lot of places actually will reject giving men Waxes on sensitive areas of the body, like the genitalia, because of reasons like that (the risk of that happening).

The more you know...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon: Next time, Magma Warriors shall do good. I shall not get confused whenever we play as the Fire Emblem Duo next time lolol.
Haha...I usually prefer "We cut you so good" for double swordsman :)

@ Sethlon - dude, play me at SC4 next time you come over. I've got it on PS3 >.>"
Sounds like fun times. Haven't played in forever though, so don't be suprised if I'm garbage, hehe.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Nah don't do it Sethlon Infinity is so gay. If you start to win against him he starts spamming cervantes teleport move where he slams down on you from the sky, plus he gots some buffs so it breaks ur guard and he just keeps doing it till you die.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
We've got hobos in Oklahoma, but I don't think that HOBO has any Oklahomas, so coming to Oklahoma is really the most efficient choice.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Melee1: my phone is chargin up stairs and ur not on aim. For the record, I claim zombie deck. Zombiesworne or any combo zombie is up for takings if u'd like. Also, get at me about buying box o' cards. i was thinkin we could each get 2 boxes and then trade cards of = value for the ones we need. Then, if we have horrible luck and can't complete most of our decks, then the rest can come from online or a couple guys I know might have trades that we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom