• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so dphat and dmg are finally coming out and admitting they are ***s.......WOW. I had no clue.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
BTW Anyone who recorded what happened yesterday please don't put it online/youtube. I would really appreciate tbh I'm trying to forget about it and I dont want no blemishes on my record before trying to find a job.
Yeah, I was gonna say something along the same lines as well. Even though Bobby and Andy shouldn't have done what they did, I think it would be in the best intrest of our scene if no footage was put online. Also, if some is already online, please, take it down. I ask this for the sake of our community.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yo if somebody doesn't tell me what happened i will find out and surely shout it from the rooftops. i am quite curious, my pm box is open fellas

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah seriously I agree one hundred percent with beah jones. I know it was some pretty messed up stuff but, let's just forget about and if possible never bring it up again.And Dphat nice try but, we know you have a job as secruity at some place your mom's friend works.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yeah seriously I agree one hundred percent with beah jones. I know it was some pretty messed up stuff but, let's just forget about and if possible never bring it up again.And Dphat nice try but, we know you have a job as secruity at some place your mom's friend works.
Cause you know I'm not in school trying to get a degree to find a "LEGITIMATE JOB".

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My curiosity begs me to ask what in the world happened...

Perhaps a PM with the details?

If not, I understand, and will refuse to prod again. Though the curiosity will drive me mad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What DPhat said. I know a person in real life who actually lost his job because of the content of his Myspace and Facebook.

Seems friendly, but damaging if you want a nice job.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't wanna sound biased here, but yeah I think I would wholeheartedly prefer anything from being put online.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have a copy of this video.

If I do not get 1,000,000 dollars within the next hour (in twenty dollar bills)
I will upload it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought this was well known, UTD.

It's always interesting what people don't and do know.

For example, I learned recently that Sonic can pick up Diddy's bananas WHILE spinning without canceling the spin. It was known for about a half a year or more before I found out.

This game's crazy.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
If you really regret it THAT bad then why in the world would you do it in the first place? Doing something like that thinking there would not be consequences?? Can't really act like it never happen( however i do agree i do not want to talk about it) But people will find out sadly and probably never let it go. That was on a whole new level.

1. There is no way they would find that video by any chance it did get put up. What employer would search Dphat on youtube and know it was you given he came across that 1 of many videos of " dphat" So that excuse is kinda invalid.

And yes it will/would hurt the community, like Van said, the sad part is though it is kinda too late for all that now.
Ugh....*shudders.*

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I have this morbid curiosity for what happened, however, my better judgment says not to ask in the light of these statements:

Dphat doesn't want it known.

As Beah! said, it may damage the community.

and I get the feeling that once I knew, I wouldn't want to know. Srsly.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
If whatever you guys are talking about involved property damage, just remember we destroyed a table at IHOP, and we are **** proud of it.

If it's drug related, oh well. I dunno who was dumb enough to film it. Good times under the influence of whatever floats your boat should live on in memory only.

Gnes

Smash Master
Yeah, I was gonna say something along the same lines as well. Even though Bobby and Andy shouldn't have done what they did, I think it would be in the best intrest of our scene if no footage was put online. Also, if some is already online, please, take it down. I ask this for the sake of our community.
ugh...such a bad weekend :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hil1F2T19GY

amazing ^_^

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah I agree I feel like perhaps and apology is recommended. Poor Phoenix Apha and his virgin eyes.

Also, Royal Ninja hit me up about Monster Hunter I need to know when that Wii verison comes out so we can get on it.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
is damien going to make that concept video of it?
no, I wouldn't do it unless dphat and dmg felt that doing so wouldn't effect them negatively.

BTW Anyone who recorded what happened yesterday please don't put it online/youtube. QUOTE]
Deleted. Done! Btw, it was still epic, no matter where your "omg TOUCHY TOPIC TOUCHY TOPIC" is at. I now know that dphat and dmg's balls are > or = to mine.

My curiosity begs me to ask what in the world happened...
QUOTE]
STFU. Curious espy, I would prefer you more as a cat.

Evidence has been destroyed..
ditto, thx khaoz. *psst* u wan sea cret jrk off session? i gots projector :chuckle: *psst*
j/kj/jkkj/j

fun times this phase. Prob best I've ever done ever! Thank god leem artin wasn't here or I couldn't break 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom