• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw that Old Spice commercial awhile back. They show it A LOT on ESPN.
It's so good.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, that commercial played so much during NBA All-Star Weekend.

I'd be interested in hearing how they shot it.

CY

Smash Ace
I wear Old Spice AND I look good.

GET GOOD FGTS

lately i've been wearing Swagger, but I also like to use Pure Sport. Mmmmm Mmmmm good

Ladybug

Smash Lord
How exactly is that spoken like that? Generally when girls get drunk together they DO rub up against each other... Depending on where they are getting drunk and how attractive they are.

Are you sure you aren't the one who is speaking like a true nerd who doesn't get any?

:p Hehe.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Daaaaaaaang.

Oh, and to contribute to the convo, I prefer wearing Old Spice as well.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
When's the next Phase after this one? I don't think I can make Saturday due to an enormous thermodynamics test bright and early monday morning, but I want to try to make one soon.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Insulting people on the internet makes you cool.

<lmao wtf

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dang I must be mad cool! Also Hylian when should I be expecting you and your carpool?
We will hopefully be out of austin at 4pm so around 7 give or take due to traffic.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I wear Old Spice AND I look good.

GET GOOD FGTS

lately i've been wearing Swagger, but I also like to use Pure Sport. Mmmmm Mmmmm good
Swagger's what I've been using all this time. I use the original scent for deodorant. The combination of smells tends to erect the nipples of nearby females.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Upon Juan request, I'll be holding a smashfest at my place tomorrow. EVERYONE welcomed (just give me a heads up with a phone call/text if you're coming). My address is located on the front page as is my phone number. People are welcomed to come over anytime after 4. Got a few new rules now.
1) No food whatsoever
2) Take off your shoes
3) PET MY KITTY!!
4) People who aren't spending the night got to leave before midnight
Other than that we are good to go.

Btw would anyone be able to house 4-5 kansas players I really don't have room for them and it would help me/them alot.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey andy, me and kosmos are leaving around 1 i think. too many KS players are coming for my carpool.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Anyone who is going to Dphat's but isn't staying think they can take me home whenever they decide to leave? I live right by UTD in case whoever needs to go back to UTD so yeah whoever can, respond or PM me, that would be nice =] I need some offline practice before Phase since there will hardly be any time for friendlies before singles start.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Upon Juan request, I'll be holding a smashfest at my place tomorrow. EVERYONE welcomed (just give me a heads up with a phone call/text if you're coming). My address is located on the front page as is my phone number. People are welcomed to come over anytime after 4. Got a few new rules now.
1) No food whatsoever
2) Take off your shoes
3) PET MY KITTY!!
4) People who aren't spending the night got to leave before midnight
Other than that we are good to go.

Btw would anyone be able to house 4-5 kansas players I really don't have room for them and it would help me/them alot.
darn, too bad i'm not getting into town until after midnight..lame

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
When's the next Phase after this one? I don't think I can make Saturday due to an enormous thermodynamics test bright and early monday morning, but I want to try to make one soon.
Just check the front page of this thread for updates on local tournaments: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175785

Anyway, Phase 7 will be March 27th.

LLMFOAO Cant stop laughing....

Also, Infinity, I've been playing diamond a lot recently. I've had extreme luck thus far. Caught a shiny first day I got it, caught Dialga first Ultra ball, getting really freaking good IV spread on pokes I catch. I love this game =D

darn, too bad i'm not getting into town until after midnight..lame
Lame =(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You suck, Zac.

It took me from GSC all the way into FireRed before I got a SINGLE shiny. I hatched it.

And that was also accounting for ALL of the egg hatchings I did in GSC and FR.
I got like, 300 Eevees running around in my ranch @_@

And it was a shiny Misdreavus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom