• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lolololol. Shuz, I will wait for you this time. Also, PULLED PORK!!!!

Also, yes. Someone should take the monster challenge.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
OMG I want freebirds!

I bet razer is gonna win.

I still love you though lee =[ .. but gotta go for my city and that little cheating mexico

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok whatever, I don't care if it's a flarble garble garble monster, I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i did the super monster challenge once. however i had a time limit of 30 minutes. i ate it in 32 =/.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Except it's not very effective against me. I LOVE spoilers. I enjoy things more when I know what's going to happen and I can see how the developers/creators work towards that point than I do when I don't know what's going to happen and I get a little blindsided.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Except it's not very effective against me. I LOVE spoilers. I enjoy things more when I know what's going to happen and I can see how the developers/creators work towards that point than I do when I don't know what's going to happen and I get a little blindsided.
Saying that they doesn't affect you and then saying that you enjoy them contradicts itself, doesn't it?
You wouldn't enjoy it if it didn't affect you, right?

And that's the point. To distract you. Even for a millisecond.
Because I'm Sonic.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys sorry but i cant make it to phase this weekend...

so all the money matches will have to postponed. i got this birthday thing i have to for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom