• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just because they are dressed that way, Awestin, does not make them Exotic Dancers.

But yes I would love to. Only problem is convincing them Forsaken is old enough

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
mr. 9!! ditch that bday party, i mean for real. you know we're your real friends:)
you know kates i said something mean to you about katrina and you thought i was a **** and for saying yet you still like me...

yep we are officially friends.

and i would rather go to phase but a cant im the DD i always am.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
Mr.9, could you not just do both, stay for doubles and singles, then go to the party after that?
man i wish but the party starts at 3 and now i would be able to show at like 5 so...

i wouldnt be able to participate in any of the events and if i did show up i wouldnt be able to pay the venue fee because all the the money i have im gonna need for gas. and if i bring a set up than its gonna have to leave with me so... at the moment it seems to be more trouble than its worth... but we'll see.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love Richard Wiseman. He also found people born during the summer tended to be "luckier" than people born during the winter. Crazy stuff. Also, he conducted the largest scientific experiment in history to find what the funniest joke in the world is.
So what was the funniest joke in the world?

@Tyson: Personally, I like Bible Fight the most.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm laid back, and I gotta say I've been really lucky with film stuff since high school.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I gotta warn you, Brett, my Bowser's fresher than a new box of Reese's Puffs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
whoever came up with that commercial is genius and deserves to smell like that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom