• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Slacker do you still play?
competitively? no. i took a break last year and by the time i decided to play again i was too far behind. it makes me feel ignorant when i tell people i didn't really like brawl, seeing as how i never really gave it a chance besides like two tournies. it makes me happy that the people i played with are going hard now.

actually just a few weeks ago i played brawl for the first time in a while at a friend's house. my CGs were horrid, i could hardly desynch and i lost the match to a person (casual player) who, in the past, i would 3 stock no problem.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Billy and I passed through a city called Flatonia. Only in Texas would there be a city called Flatonia. I laughed. And laughed harder because it really was flat. :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Katie you misspelled it.

Looks like you got got.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh, PX me and Dphat teaming now cause I offered to pay for his entry fee for teams.

brb church.

KING OF THE BAPTIST!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wtf Dphat SUPER Mindgames lol.

King of the Baptist just got dropped. Again. lol.

Alright screw it, me and Chris are gonna come towards you guys with a vengeance.

Denti

Smash Master
indeed it was a good smashfest :D glad to of played with the people i played with :). i need more real time practice instead of all this wifi i rely on.. I'm always so surprised to see everyone playing teams because i never ever play teams.. all i do is play OLI on wifi and in person/teams i randomly pick up characters and camp with them. i hope to play with you guys all more and learn the essentials of teams and non wifi :D

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice

I was so bored i actually started cooking ^.^

Toasted Skirt Steak Sliders /w cheddar cheese, Tomato, Mayo

Boxless mac and cheese /w diced tomatos

home-made potato chips

BE JEALOUS!

ps i love my new avatar ^.^ and GO RAVENS!!!

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie

I was so bored i actually started cooking ^.^

Toasted Skirt Steak Sliders /w cheddar cheese, Tomato, Mayo

Boxless mac and cheese /w diced tomatos

home-made potato chips

BE JEALOUS!

ps i love my new avatar ^.^ and GO RAVENS!!!
D: shuz...i officially love you ,

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
360?!?!?!?
My friend just bought it on PS3.
I played it with him for a few hours.
I am now (hopefully) soon to buy it on 360.

I just have a screwed up hard drive, so before I buy Borderlands, I need to either repair my hard drive or skip the wait and buy a new one. I'm about to call XBOX customer support to see if I think it's worth it to try and repair vs buying a new one.

EDIT: No such thing as hard drive repair. If it's screwed, it's screwed, and you're buying a new one. Looks like I'll be buying Borderlands for 360 in.. probably just a few days.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I love my Xbox. Did I have to replaced three times? Yes. Did they repair it for me at no extra cost? Yes. Did they send me a free hard drive that I sold for $80-100 bucks each time? Yes

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hard drive failure is just bound to happen. isn't there a do it yourself fix for red rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom