• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Remember, come add me to your Xbox Friends list if you got BlazBlue, come catch you some of this asswuppin' I've been passin' out.

Gamertag: RoK the Reaper

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Regular Brawl is a lot more balanced than people give it credit for, lol

<waits for teh flamez>
No flames here; me and Ampharos actually started this project after a conversation in part about how balanced Brawl already is. We both agreed that Brawl has a legit framework that manages to have very diverse yet viable characters, and it's impressive how balanced it actually is.

Only because of this was it worth the trouble of trying to improve balance further. A more imbalanced game would have been hopelessly impossible to improve.

On top of this, I agree with Zac that Brawl still has room to grow. That's why we wanted to make any mod we made interchangable with unmodified Brawl, so its growth wouldn't be impeded at all.

I hope some of you get the chance to give it a spin and give feedback; Texas is too legit to ignore.

Suspect

Smash Hero
infinity, im a ff nerd also. Why haven't we had a ff nerd discussion yet? i have seen you a few times. next time.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
am i having a smashfest tomorrow? if so, bring setups or its a Nogo (getit? fogo, nogo? oh me oh my). i'll find room for stuff somewhere. gonna need to make tables out of nothing. just moved in this place.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
the Ivalice part of it maybe

finishing that game means....idk i cant even imagine someone finishing it, i had more fun with X-2 >_>
buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Only thing that was bad about FF12 was the story started to fall apart around the end and the ending didn't really satisfy.

Gambit system was hella broken, but it made the tediousness of farming soooooooooo much easier. Boss battles still required a lot of manual commands.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

finishing that game means....idk i cant even imagine someone finishing it, i had more fun with X-2 >_>
OMFG... what you just said is hearsay... there is NOTHING that X-2 is NOT WORSE THAN... even the most terrible games in history are better than that ****.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ladies and gentlemen, I present...

E.T.

That game was so terrible, they buried it in the desert.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
The fact that you said X-2 was better than something shows how un-kingly you are, sir Jack. You may put your Dollar General crown down now :p

And @ DMG - Did you know that game almost single-handedly brought down the gaming industry? It really was as bad as you say, lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The fact that you said X-2 was better than something shows how un-kingly you are, sir Jack. You may put your Dollar General crown down now :p

And @ DMG - Did you know that game almost single-handedly brought down the gaming industry? It really was as bad as you say, lol.
Yeah like I can understand that the staff was SUPER time crunched and was rushed to get a game out, but **** you know a game is terrible when a company PAYS to have it buried in the desert. I don't know how many people that idea had to go through before being authorized, but even THINKING of just flat out doing something like that must mean your game sucks lol.

Oh and I like Dollar General Crowns. I like Dollar Tree Crowns more though.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
SMT > FF

Of all the FF games, the only one that really managed to enthrall me was X. I may have only played Persona 3 & 4, but those two games are more than enough for me to deem it the superior series.

Though Fire Emblem > All other RPG series

Vorguen

Smash Champion

I finished it.

Really that game was just "bleh"

The only reason X-2 was even DOABLE was because of Via Infinito. That was 10/10 but the whole rest of the game was so fail. lol

EVERIS WHY ARE YOU THROWING SMASHFESTS OUTISDE OF THE VALLEY!

:(

Stop cheating on us. :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
SMT > FF

Of all the FF games, the only one that really managed to enthrall me was X. I may have only played Persona 3 & 4, but those two games are more than enough for me to deem it the superior series.
i was just about to post this.

The SMT games do own FF as a series, but Nocturne is better than Persona 3 and 4 imo. Devil summoner 1 and 2 are good and so are the Digital Devil sagas

BUT

Shadow hearts > SMT even tho there are only 3 games in that series....its just to good

and on the X-2 thing.....i just hate ff12 its not even like any other FF especially the battle system (horrible) and maybe i like X-2 more (not saying its a good game cuz it did suck) because i liked X. Same thing with Dirge of cerberus, i forced myself through it because im a ff7 fanboy.

ff12 is horrible, it should change its name to world of warcraft: Ivalice.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
FF12 wasn't bad it just wasn't any good either. It was just a grinding, slow experience. You passed it and you were like "yay... I have a save the queen and excalibur that's like classic FF stuffs right?" then you went back and popped in one of the FF6-10 again (or Tactics, the funnest FF game there is).

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Has anyone ever heard that joke: "How do you drive a blonde crazy? Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner."

Well, I just thought of a similar one for DMG: "How do you drive DMG crazy? Stick him in a game with an infinite timer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom