• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
So then you better take him along Santi.

Although, Awestin might kill y'alls game. I mean, apparently he gets an euhhhhh from the girls he does know. :p

Also, you ever had anyone you worked with that you nearly dove over a table because you lost it? Where through all the "I suggest this and that and blah blah blah" you had the urge to say "yeah, well, I suggest you eat a ****"?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Monica why do you threaten everyone with no brownies??

The thought of being without those sends a chill through my bones :ohwell:

Also chic, i coined the term Get *****and i use it frequently, don't hate it, embrace it :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I better be somewhere on that list. I can give most guys a run for their money when it comes to women. >.>

And I threaten because it's all I got. :p See, even you would feel it if I got pissed enough to say "**** you guys, bake your own ****!" (I wouldn't... but just saying. Plus I ain't got nothing else anyone wants. :p)

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Yo, peoples, when is the next time some **** is going down for the DF Dub? Also, who else is amped about that BlazBLue that's coming out? Then Marvel V.S. Capcom 2? I'm pumped, this year is the year of the Fighter.

Let's review what we have here.

UFC: Undisputed 2009
Fight Night Round 4
Streete Fighter IV
Tekken 6: Blood Line Rebellion
The King of Fighters XII: There are no Rivals
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Marvel V.S. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (Re-released, HD version)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Melty Blood Actress Again (PC & Playstation 2)

Oh, and peep this.

And we don't even know what else is coming in the Late year. This is too good. You can believe I'm going to be Pro in the games I'm going to play in

(KoF XII, BlazBlue, I won't be pro in MvC 2 because I play that for fun and refuse to pick up the God Team Combo)

But I must say, I do love da Mango Sentinel. Lol, I mean, he so pringles. WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT? (Only MvC 2 competitive players will get that, but just youtube "Mahvel Baybee".)

So, if you got a Seckz Bawkz 360 and you feel like you need to get some gaming in, add me. My gamer tag should be obvious but it's RoK the Reaper for those that don't know how to spot the obvious.

I'll still be doing Smash, but since I no longer own a Wii (Don't know if it's worth it to pick another one up) I'll be attending fests and going to Tournament when Melee1 isn't there so I have a better shot at some prize money (LOL). But yeah, Ya'llk now how I do.

Oh, and never feel shy about droppin' me a line, I'll give my contact information here.

E-mail: OmniHayato@aol.com ; RoKtheReaper@aol.com

AiM: Omni hayato ; RoK the Reaper

Msn: RoKnTexas@hotmail.com

Myspace:

Myspace.com/RoKnTexas
Myspace.com/RoKtheReaper
Myspace.com/GetRobbedEntourage

Youtube

RoKtheReaper
GetRobbedEntourage
OmniHayato

Hit me up peeps.

Santi

Smash Lord
haha tyson, "noo nooo"
hehe.

Fine :) You can come with me and awestin. we will hit up club purgatory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Nah if you want ez white girls, lizard lounge is the spot. no contest. I mean they even have an annual "White Trash Party." Doesn't get easier than that. Purgatory scares me. Unless you go on college night tuesdays, you'll be lookin for the surprise butt sex.

Didn't get ***** come from get wrecked?

Rokthereaper posts are facepalm. "(Only MvC 2 competitive players will get that, but just youtube "Mahvel Baybee".)" I didn't know you were a competitive mvc2 player. MM for lives plz? Btw, I main METAKNIIIIIIIIIITE. Aka storm

Santi

Smash Lord
LIZARD LOUNGE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Wheres my boo Dphat?
I will pick you up Tyson.

Santi

Smash Lord
Hanson+Dallas+San Angelo hitting up that club son!!!!!
Videos coming summer 09

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Just talked to melee1, he said that he was going to cancel the fest this week and try to hype up the next one next wednesday. Until you read a post of his saying so, I'd say to not go.

btw ggs today. Fogo and Ice. Watching you play D3 might make me wanna keep playing him and using your setups. Oh another thing, melee1's ice climbers are harder than ever to play against :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom