• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
hey guize =D. it was good to see everyone @ FS, and like i was tellin a few of you, i got a new house out in arlington all to myself this week till monday, and i'm hoping to smash it up as much as possible. any time of any day for the rest of this week. if you guize are interested, just hit me up on here or text me 9568743435.

peace

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
sooo....Day 1 of Blazblue...

Shuz is broken
Katie is SICK
RoK is combo crazy

...and Khaoz sucks...=/

(and Kado wouldnt accept our invite ='( )

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, with no infinites or grab releases and the nerfs on MK Wario is going to be BROKEN. As if 2% less on upairs and fsmashes is going to make a difference when waft kills you at 50, rofl. Snake will also beast like a mofo, all they did was weaken his best killer a bit, but he still has explosives and ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol, with no infinites or grab releases and the nerfs on MK Wario is going to be BROKEN. As if 2% less on upairs and fsmashes is going to make a difference when waft kills you at 50, rofl. Snake will also beast like a mofo, all they did was weaken his best killer a bit, but he still has explosives and ****.
Sonic has a spike now.

GG, Wario.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
sooo....Day 1 of Blazblue...

Shuz is broken
Katie is SICK
RoK is combo crazy

...and Khaoz sucks...=/

(and Kado wouldnt accept our invite ='( )
I played my brother for a few matches and had to split. I haven't had much time at all to play, so I really don't have a grasp on any character or the game itself yet. Just send me an invite whenever you see me on, I'll accept one sooner or later.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'm extremely impressed with Amazing Ampharos and anybody else that worked into balancing brawl. I'm hoping the mod becomes popular and perhaps changes the tourny setting in the future.

Suspect

Smash Hero
But you gotta admit chic

Weegee getting faster fireballs and his dash attack causes a trip mid hit is quite sexy

now when i mess up and do a dash attack on accident i wont really feel bad, ill just be like "PLZ TRIP!"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So does half the cast. I don't get what your point is >: (

They should've given Wario a spike though.
I'm gonna spike you.
Then you're gonna be like, "****, I should've listened to what Espy said. I'm such a scrub."

Regular Brawl is a lot more balanced than people give it credit for, lol

<waits for teh flamez>
lolMK

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to agree with Infinity and reiterate my point that it took us waaay longer to find out a lot of stuff about melee. As in even after 5-6 years we were still discovering new stuff.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
game n watch is also a big butt head :(
edit: nevermind zacs game n watch is a butt HERES THE SPIKE NOPE INVINCIBLE UP B NEEERAWWW

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
vBrawl, Brawl+, and now B-Brawl, and Link's recovery STILL sucks.

4. Link
GAME CHANGER: Arrows do significantly more knockback. (50/7) -> (65/40)

Links arrows do the same damage but are now also a terrific tool for creating space to utilize Link's other projectiles. Fully charged arrows will start knocking opponents down after 30% or so, and uncharged arrows will knock down at around 110%. Arrows have the potential to be very, very strong gimping tools now. That's not the only buff Link is looking at though:

-More damage on forward smash second swing (17%, 19%, or 20%) -> (20%, 22%, or 23%)
-More knockback on forward smash second swing (90/~) -> (101/~)
-Slightly more knockback on forward tilt (96/14) -> (101/14)
-Slightly more knockback on down tilt (50/90) -> (66/90)
-Slightly more knockback on and forward aerial second swing (110/20) -> (115/25)
-More knockback on grounded Spin Attack (72/68) -> (96/68), (80/~) -> (104/~)
-More damage on Gale Boomerang (7% or 5%) -> (8% or 6%)

By offering a (not particularly) modest improvement to Link's already good KO power, Link is better equipped to make up for his terrible recovery. HE STILL NEEDS EXPERT PROJECTILE USE TO AVOID THIS WEAKNESS THOUGH; THAT WE CAN'T HELP YOU WITH!

****!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
**** me for ordering Blazblue online to save money.

And screw you Gamestop for being the only place offering the artbook! *shakes fist*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom