• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<3 Zac's "9" at the end of the first match of Cereals versus Farts. I quite literally "lol"'d
This was the only judgment I got at the entire tournament. I don't like using Judgment in singles matches. Imo it's worth it, but I can't ever land it when necessary.

But in friendlies... oh yeah it lands... right Billy?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
lol it kinda sucks that after all that practice you put into him you hate playing as him now.:laugh:

are you going to pick somebody else up?

edit: razer, what does that 50/50 chance depend on?
I've started working on Diddy, but I won't be showing him off to anyone for a few weeks until I have all his banana and dash attack combos down better.

I don't hate playing as Falco, he feels pretty comfortable and kinda fun to play as, but I just don't think he's a good character, so I can't play him.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I should really get with you guys sometime soon. All my free time has been spent playing FPSs.

Sudai

Stuff here
I think I've managed to avoid all of Zac's 9s? Correct me if I'm wrong Zac.

I know I -almost- got 9'd in a teams fight vs him + DPhat. Me and my team mate stuck in DPhat's dancing blades...I managed to SDI down to the ground fast enough to powershield but my partner got BLASTED!

Best team combo? I think so.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
SHUZ WANTS TO PLAY!!!! anything happening tonight?

santi and dojo dallas wants you here!

melee1 can you check if you have my recorder remote at your house, i cant seem to find it. TY

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I might be repping Texas at Cali with seth and DMG instead of at this.

Sorry guys.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
its on sudai
I CHALLENGE YOU FOR KHAOZS SISTERS HEART!!!
also thursday might be kewl depends where
EDIT
does anyone else think theyd get a boner if a chick beat em in brawl?

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
yessssss
I was the ness at dpphats like a month ago the super white dewd with the jew fro (I AINT EVEN JEWISH)
so sudai when u comin back?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Fun fact: California has enough female smashers that they can hold their own little Best Female Smasher side tournies.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Welcome!

lol, Sorry just think it's pretty funny that we're on the topic of females smashers/gamers and you post in the midst of it.

xD

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Oh, wow. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely try to be there, I dunno if I'm ready for a tournament but it'll be good practice!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well guys, I will go to PBT, but that will be it for awhile. Last tourney for me until at least the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom