• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Word. I'm really going to start pushing to get better when I get back.

Sick of placing the lowest of NT at every tourney. I'm surrounded by such an awesome smash scene, yet I've failed to take advantage. =/

I now have recording equipment also, so I can bring it if anyone wants matches.

...or is Bear coming/bringing his?
Having multiple pieces of recording equipment is always a good idea, and I hope Bear is still in town at least until the next PBT. :)

@ Burrito/Duffman: Sorry for never playing you with my main, I'm just super paranoid about displaying my skill level beforehand. I would rather players think I'm some scrub before hand and underestimate me then realize I might actually be a threat. You can check out my video thread if you would like to see my DeDeDe up close and personal. I promise next time we'll get in some actual matches, though.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to the next out-of-DFW thingy. Just lemme know when and as long as it's a week and a half in advance, I'll be alright. But don't pick Easter.

And here's something that you few Mario fans might appreciate, but i have to re-work it to make it small enough for Smashboards' sig requirements.

Santi

Smash Lord
Yes I am super mega ripped :)

lol... i actually looked at my arm when i rolled up my sleeve.... and I remember thinking.. "****... I'm weak"...."lend me your energy smash gods"....

kyle is right :D cough em up

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
just reserved SFIV turns out you can reserve the stick anymore at gamestop D=. just curious who all is getting this game for the 360?

Arikado

Smash Rookie
just reserved SFIV turns out you can reserve the stick anymore at gamestop D=. just curious who all is getting this game for the 360?
I'm getting it on the 360 along with two of the tourney sticks. Gonna try to get the 17th and the 18th (my birthday) of February off of work so I can just play all night after classes. People would be more than welcome to come over and play.

So GameStop isn't taking reservations for the sticks anymore? Try and order it off Amazon or something. They still might be taking orders.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Anybody know how I can get a hold of KrazyKirbyKid? I need to make sure our tournies aren't on the same day again :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike20 recorded a chunk of videos from Final Smash 5. He told me it'd take anywhere between 1-3 days to put up, so give him some time to do so.

The lazy *******. XD

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey folks. I'm interested in getting one last smashfest in before I depart for Arizona so I can hang out with all you cool folks: Melee1, D4ba, Infinity, Fogo, Ice, and all you other cool cats that I don't know quite as well. Since I'll only really have one last opportunity to do this, what with finishing my winter semester and writing a paper and junk, I'm thinking it would be cool for it to be decently big and have both Melee and Brawl. My best day for this is tomorrow--I know it's short notice, but I don't wanna leave Dallas for a few months without a glorious send off :D

Anybody interested and able?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
HOBO 14 BIZNATCHES! It's never too early to start talking about it. Xyro says it'll almost certainly be on Feb 7th, but Stiltz says it may go to the 21st or 28th if enough people complain about it being at the same time as CoT4.

I'm going, and I've got three car spots. Me and Khaoz want to go.

Also, the description in the houston thread says it's a no meta tourney, so proceed with caution.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
HOBO 14 BIZNATCHES! It's never too early to start talking about it. Xyro says it'll almost certainly be on Feb 7th, but Stiltz says it may go to the 21st or 28th if enough people complain about it being at the same time as CoT4.

I'm going, and I've got three car spots. Me and Khaoz want to go.

Also, the description in the houston thread says it's a no meta tourney, so proceed with caution.
If they change it from the 7th hold a spot for me please :)

If not then good luck at the tourney yo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm thinking about going to the dallas tournament this weekend.

Convince me :).

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Come on Friday so you can experience the epic win that is a Dallas smashfest. Crash on the floor, and bum a ride to the tourney the next day :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Seriously Hylian, you haven't lived until you've been to one of the legendary (see: loud as ****) smashfests we have at DPhat's on Fridays or after tournaments. He's always up for housing too if you need to crash out somewhere (DP's cool like that).

Besides, I didn't get to play you no-Metaknight-style as much as I wanted; we need to get more friendlies in xD

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Rofl you've been to dphats plenty of times. I don't ever remember calling Fogo fuzzy. :laugh:
Ok enough bickering, onto more pressing matters. Whats this I hear about a table breaking?

Oh and sorry about my hoppin around, I'll keep the F'airs in game from now on.
Ruddy you know i live up in detroit, its not like i can go down to Texas any day, sorry but some day
Hmmm... This is very interesting Falo claims he lives in Detroit but yet he has been to DPhats plenty of times. Its wierd too that i saw him at school today. Huh... Guys looks like we have a liar on the boards.

SACRIFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEED HIM TO DPHAT!!!!!!! (I would have fed him to Fogo because of the fuzzy comment...but it will be more entertaining to watch DPhat eat him.)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
OMG, DMG and Hylian might be there? :) :) :) Someone get San Angelo on the phone, let's just have Final Smash 6 this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom