• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I may actually be going to OH SNAP. :)
YES! Billy like dat. Hanson (and I) would be so happy lol. Cookies!!!

In other news, I won't be going to El Paso then. This Friday, I might be recruiting a new person into the scene. Met him in the math lab, but he has a calculus test so we won't be arriving until somewhere around 9:45 or so. Also, Eric and Ice, do yall want a ride there? If so, just meet up at my place before we leave.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
You guys will ALL LOVE my costume for this friday. BE THERE!

My girl and I plan on goin to screams this upcoming sat after the PT tournament. Everyone is welcome to join us.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
One: Yes, yes, cookies. :p I will be bringing stuff to make them if I can go.
Two: I'm totally driving if I go... So no car calling for me.
Monica you are driving? Or your planing on driving cause the way things r looking im gonna need a ride so if u dont mind i would like to call a seat in ur car please!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
This Friday, I might be recruiting a new person into the scene. Met him in the math lab, but he has a calculus test so we won't be arriving until somewhere around 9:45 or so.

...Sorry, I had to do it. Though come to think of it if we had a sign or something for Rob's appearance than it would have been more epic.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
OH SNAP *****ES

Just droppin' by to release some of my excitement for the tournament. I can't believe we're only a month away from it at this point.

I just wanted to reassure you guys that I'm still on the cusp of having the entirety of my housing issues sorted out, and since I'm scared to death of being that one scrubby TO that everyone calls out afterward for running a terrible tournament, you all have my word that I will do everything humanly possible to make sure that the trip is worth it for all you guys.

Thanks for being onboard with me and this event. You guys are great.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
When is OH Snap? It's not on the front page so I'm lost =(

@Lee Harris: I'll have them recorded today. I have grad classes and part-time work. Bare with me =)

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah phoenix alpha, billy or UTDZac if you want to play tomorrow tell me. I've been wanting to get some practice in so if you guys got like a 3-4 hour break between classes or something maybe we can smash alittle bit.
what time is this? I'm free until 1 and I'd love to brawl you for the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom