• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
If we take away San Angelo (are they guaranteed to come?)and maybe some of the local players estimated, then we would be under 40... Idk how strong is the smash scene there? If it's like Waco or San Angelo then ur boned... No offense to Dojo and Santi :)

I would say though that it seems like those numbers are good enough.
They are guaranteed to come. Like I said, I'm not providing any guarantee on numbers though. This tournament is going to fun and competitive. If you want in on the action, then come!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright, DALLAS PLAYERS after the weekly I will be heading out to Lee Harris Tournament, so those who want to come.. I can fit 7 people with me so please tell me now and reserve your seat. Gas will be super cheap if 8 people go together.
Can DMG call a spot? It would be easier having you get me again instead of putting someone like Zac through the mess of finding my house for the first time and getting out of Waco and etc. Plus, U know I pay when it comes for chipping for gas, or in the last case Denny's :D

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Do I still have to drop you off saturday? Cause I rather just come back sunday morning, anyways I can't drive when I'm not sober LOL. :)

Also DMG, I believe that if we do go UTDZac will be in my car so.. im not even sure if I will have room I'll see whats going on.

Anyways Lee expect dallas players to arrive around 4 in the morning... lol

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I think it was okay to do that... its the first post on a new page and since it was on short notice people will easily see it. Anyways Fogo didnt change the title thread so no one would know that I would be hosting a weekly today.
That is Fogo's responsibility and not those of the community. If anything, it goes to show how much our community cares about competition. FIerce!

DP: Lets go after the weekly.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Do I still have to drop you off saturday? Cause I rather just come back sunday morning, anyways I can't drive when I'm not sober LOL. :)

Also DMG, I believe that if we do go UTDZac will be in my car so.. im not even sure if I will have room I'll see whats going on.

Anyways Lee expect dallas players to arrive around 4 in the morning... lol
Well I've tried seeing if I could stay til Sunday, but I think I would get killed if I got back on Sunday. It's not so much about me being gone for that period of time, but that my family wants to do stuff in Dallas on Sunday and part of it was a King Tut exhibit or something like that and the tickets were expensive and it would be a waste if I wasn't there...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm.. well i dont believe Dallas will be able to pick you up for this tournament DMG :(
It's cool, I knew the odds realistically were against me for various reasons.

Also, Pee in her butthole better get top 3. Make DugFinn proud :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Aww no DMG? :\
No double Wario, no DMG, no 8 spot dodges to ****...

I can ask Shiken, but there would be no point in him taking me to a doubles tourney when I'm not even teaming up with him... Unless someone else from Waco was willing to go, along with Shiken, then I have to throw in the towel and say I can't come.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Try?
Tell him he's sure to find somebody there. And this a chance for tourney experience and a chance to better his skills working with other people.

Idk..
You need to go. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LOL Dphat I read ur PM, I can't dude, Phantom is my partner, I just said I didn't know him to see if he got pi**** off :D

Seriously though, that's my partner. He called me months ago, and double Wario is just too good to pass up I'm not gonna lie.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Starting at 5 and possibly 12:30. I encourage you to come at 12:30, but its up to you. If you guys need help getting to my house or anything, pm me on here for my cell or I'll just tell help you on here, I'll be monitoring the boards every 10 minutes to make sure everything is running smoothly and no one is having any troubles.

Edit: Heres all the tourny info posted again (so you don't have to go find page 186 or whatever page it was on)

Standard SBR rules.

1 v 1s 5$ entry

2 v 2s 4$ per team. Wouldn't want it to be 5, that doesn't split in 2 evenly

Come around 12:30 am (in the middle of the day, not night) or 5:00pm. You can of course come earlier if you want to help set up and play some friendlies with Dallas's best (and only) fox. 1v1s (from 12:30) start around 1:30, and 1v1s from 5:00pm start at probably 6:30, once everybody is ready.

Please bring a full set up if possible, if not, just bring what you can, but don't take that leniency as an excuse to not haul a bulking tv to my house.

My adress is (this is my dad's place):

864 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080, United States

Put that in google maps and it works. It even has a pic of the place. The apartments are called the Belle Grove Apartment. The pic that you see in google maps, if you go there (in real life) then you'll see a blue jaguar sitting in the parking lot, its my dads.

The apartment # is 109

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Good tourney ruddi meanwhile I'll need some time to think about that sig since you so pro at making them!

You tell them the truth ****it! LOL JK good sets Austin. Recover high too strong!

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, would any decent/good snake players in Dallas be willing to play some friendlies with me at the next bi-weeklies and show me some tricks with him? I'd ask people around here but there really aren't any good Snakes in my area. I'm thinking of taking him as a secondary since MK looks to be on the path to bannination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom