• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Nikefest...Does anyone have an open spot in a carpool? I'm interested in going.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey what is the carpool looking like for nikefest? I might be able to go to this if someone can get me a ride.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
ok since there's some people interested here's the lowdown:

600 S Pecan St., Arlington, TX, 76010 is the address for my residence hall. i live on the 3rd floor, room 381B. i'll need to check with the front desk to see if y'all can park next to the building; worst case scenario is that you'll have to park near the front of the campus (not too bad but it'll be a walk, about 5 minutes i think)

my room isn't spacious at all though, so worst comes to worst we may have to settle for playing in the bowling alley if alot of people show (which may be a better alternative imo, the lounge is about 2-3x the size of my room + 4 usable TV's assuming they're all available, problemo can vouch for me :))

food wise, there's a few options available on campus depending on the time; the cafe is open all day until 8pm, i'm 90% sure you can pay with cash but it's expensive (around $8 iirc) probably won't be the preferred option. then there's the plaza which has chic-fil-a, subway, panda express and pizza hut, if we wait until 3 to eat only chic-fil-a & subway will be open, however. i'm 100% sure you can pay with cash but know that their menu is limited so it won't hurt to ask what they have. outside of campus there's tons of stuff: long johns silver's, mcD's, wendy's, jack-in-the-box comes to mind, plus they're all within walking distance of the campus (like 10-15 minutes i believe).

any more questions...512-658-1930, hit me up and i'll try my best to answer.
directional questions should probably go to problemo.....817-627-7907

Suspect

Smash Hero
I had a lot of accounts, dantesblacktwin ring a bell?

I remember typh, sexysanta, matt, theicedragon, ycz...cant remember any more, been a while.

Gea

Smash Master
Maybe we never browsed around the same time. I was pretty early on. I know all those people you listed, along with like Tobias Xelkythe, Shoot the Works, Co and Me, etc etc. Dunno, my account was pretty much always "DarkGea" because of the lame four characters or longer name thing.

Denti

Smash Master
If I get a venue, I'll hold tournaments all da time. How about I hold the next phase? At that fx games or whatever it is. Who's down for the weekend after whobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom