• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
BTW this comment makes NO sense whatsoever. LUL Can't read the *******?? Its *** hole buddy.
Anyway you jealous of DMG? Keep dreaming about what it would be like to kiss me? Pay me 15 bucks and I'll kiss you too bro so you can stop dreaming.
You make no sense now. You told me FK likes the vag..

Anypoo, I'll have to pass on the offer

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Im prettyyyyy secure with my sexuality. Ty for caring though

But here's my first true question to you.. what makes me an *******? Im generally nice person

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
TBH I think you're really conceited, and arrogant while at the same time trying to beat around the bush and seem like a nice guy. That **** isn't fly, tired of you **** talking people while sugar coating it. Don't think someone good, just tell them bro no need to seem like a nice guy while you're trying to insult them. Anyways you seem like a fake to me and I just think you are a complete ***.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hmm, I might be able to see where your coming from. Outside of samsh, im truly a nice guy. Never do anything wrong to anyone and generally stay out of peoples way.

I also dont intend to sugarcoat anything. I know Im overall cocky.. but thats just how I am. If I dont think someone is good, I actually do say it. But thats only if they call themselfs good and I dont agree. I wouldnt just call a random player trash (and be serious about it) and he hasnt done anything to deserve me talking about him

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
*doesn't manage to get enough sleep, sleeps in and misses class*
*logs into hotmail to email teachers about make up work*
*reads emails saying both classes were cancelled today*
iiiiIIIICE

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
*doesn't manage to get enough sleep, sleeps in and misses class*
*logs into hotmail to email teachers about make up work*
*reads emails saying both classes were cancelled today*
IIIIIIIIICE
I'm ICE and I approve this message.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ALSM/ZANE. I have a suprise for you!!!

Deva; said:
So im really gonna try to make it to HOBO 28. I Think i have just enough cash for a plane ticket. I just wanna check up if your offer is still good for this. It's a lot to ask, I'll need transportation to and from the airport to the venue, not to mention housing and what not. But if we can get this all sorted out i'll book my flight tomorrow. Cant wait too long since prices tend to skyrocket out of the blue the closer it gets to the departure date.

Already responded to him. He hasnt responded to me yet but its safe to say the 2nd best(or best) link is coming to HOBO 28! I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to play good competition and willing to host events at my place!! I am a decent player (to get a fair idea my buddy who i play fairly even with placed 3rd/4th at Akon this year) as well as a few other friends i play with, but i want to expand my abilities and knowledge of characters. I'll be attending phase 14 in plano, and i live in Euless TX. Let me know if anyone is interested in partaking in this, because i would be more than glad to host fairly frequently if yous all have the demeanor to play. :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if anybody would like to go to slastv2, ill make bassem take his car or something and i can drive some people up there from OK.

It's a midwest circuit event I believe so extra points/cash are awarded.

Should be pretty easy to get on. I believe NKv2 was lee's first midwest circuit tournament and he got rewarded circuit points/cash pretty nicely. Could be wrong though.

bassem6

Smash Lord
if anybody would like to go to slastv2, ill make bassem take his car or something and i can drive some people up there from OK.

It's a midwest circuit event I believe so extra points/cash are awarded.

Should be pretty easy to get on. I believe NKv2 was lee's first midwest circuit tournament and he got rewarded circuit points/cash pretty nicely. Could be wrong though.
woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah....this is not my batman glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom