• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
i suck at brawl, i need practice! if anyone wants to play this week let me know:)
Me too.
No more brawl for me for a few days. Need to chill and take it easy for a bit.
Me too.

I need practice badly. But I'm going to wait 2 or 3 more days to play. I'd be up for the Friday thing at Katie's if it happens.
And if she doesn't turn me away, **** on me and hand me a napkin on my way out.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I need practice badly. But I'm going to wait 2 or 3 more days to play. I'd be up for the Friday thing at Katie's if it happens.
And if she doesn't turn me away, **** on me and hand me a napkin on my way out.
Haha. Like I said before, everyone is welcome. But that doesn't mean I won't make a poopie on your face while you're here.

Well, it seems people are interested :) So, everyone can show up at my house anytime after 3 pm on friday. If you are going please PM to inform me and I will give you my address. Also tell me if you plan on staying the night. I just want to know how much food and drinks I need to buy. This may seem silly but, I have FOUR dogs. They are nothing but friendly, they will jump on you, kiss you and show you love. If you are uncomfortable around dogs I suggest you not come. (Shuz you are safe, no cats ;)) And I have two T.Vs one of them is HD so it may lag. Idk. And only one Wii. PLEASE bring setups.

I don't care if people want to get in my pool, but I have one rule. Don't peepee in it please :(

Everyone come. Free food, smash, a pool. What else can you ask for?

Feel free to make suggestions. Ily. <3:colorful:

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I dont know whats funnier. Seeing that statement. Or knowing who it was that did it.

Also, Katies is a go for me. I like swimming pools. What can I say a mexican has to stick to his familiar places.

EDIT: I <3 vorgy as well!

CY

Smash Ace
Haha. Like I said before, everyone is welcome. But that doesn't mean I won't make a poopie on your face while you're here.

Well, it seems people are interested :) So, everyone can show up at my house anytime after 3 pm on friday. If you are going please PM to inform me and I will give you my address. Also tell me if you plan on staying the night. I just want to know how much food and drinks I need to buy. This may seem silly but, I have FOUR dogs. They are nothing but friendly, they will jump on you, kiss you and show you love. If you are uncomfortable around dogs I suggest you not come. (Shuz you are safe, no cats ;)) And I have two T.Vs one of them is HD so it may lag. Idk. And only one Wii. PLEASE bring setups.

I don't care if people want to get in my pool, but I have one rule. Don't peepee in it please :(

i am going.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I dont know whats funnier. Seeing that statement. Or knowing who it was that did it.
I figured it was just someone screwing with me.. but it's strange that someone would joke about something that doesn't even touch the truth.. while assuming a false name so I don't know who it is.

Kind of dumb, but whatever. I'll dismiss it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
fogo you missed good times me breaking a table and ruining Infinity and Arturito's friendlies at hobo. you got some explaining to do
Fixed~

grml :mad: :mad:

lol, <3 Duffman, he knows I'm just messing with him. :p

And btw guys, for those that weren't there for it, Shuz has been upgraded from Shuzaku the Slayer to DaShuzWiz

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Thread topic is wrong. Ruddyfest planned thursday, Katie's hosting a get2gether friday and PBT saturday.

edit: ruddyfest isn't set in stone though. Can't get a hold of ruddy :(.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice

X.X Then I should drop out now. Not big on dogs. Especially friendly ones. They're lovable and all, I just don't have a tolerance for the attention they require.

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
yo its Denti... im probably not going to use Denti again so call me whatever, i just love the super nintendo ;D

and katie i'll come i'll PM ya

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
super nintendo is easily the best system ever
also I think donkey kong is the best game ever (I hope someone knows what I'm referencing:()

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
X.X Then I should drop out now. Not big on dogs. Especially friendly ones. They're lovable and all, I just don't have a tolerance for the attention they require.
:( Yeah... Although I'm sad you wont be able to come, I'm glad you wont be super annoyed while here..lol Next time though!

I would love to come katie, I would pm ya but the only Internet I have is my iPhone and it's a ***** to pm people.
I got you covered, check your PMs.

I want chicken, i want liver.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
The ruddy fest will be like a smasll gathering for whoever wants to play cause i cant call ruddy.. Katie fest sounds awesome though...

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
super nintendo is easily the best system ever
also I think donkey kong is the best game ever (I hope someone knows what I'm referencing:()
THAT GAME IS HARD! idk why you think its the best one XD but ya its good, but hard as heck... i don't like games where i hafta take it slow to survive XD (megaman X ftw):chuckle:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I love all the megaman X games with Zero playable, because the entire game is just one big rushdown with him. And because zero can jump cancel his ground combo. :colorful:

Katesfest sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom