• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I think I'm picking up lucas so I'll join this mother group as well. My brothers welcome me!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
X_X wow i totally need to get back into shape with Ike. Looks like I have a good chance of going to WHOBO. So if I do go, that means no weeklies for a month to cover expenses xP

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I haven't played since Spring Break. I'm pretty sure I have some work to do as well before WHOBO. Tough to do with a broken Wii, but I'm going to see if I can steal Angel's for a week.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what you've got, but I have PK Phoenix Alpha!!

and yes, that's true
oh boy, i like the sound of that.... this is going to be something of epic proportions... :bee:

wow first we had a **** load of MKs then ikes now mother characters?! wtf, Dallas is too good :)
yeah man, a solid 3 of us.... its just TOOOO GOOOD :)

I think I'm picking up lucas so I'll join this mother group as well. My brothers welcome me!
haha that teaming with me was just to fun in friendlies wasnt it?? hmm welcome you.. * whispers to Phoenix and awestin*...... *Hugs ice*
no, welcome me!
good ole ASya... your always welcome, i mean we did partner together and win a set at that! Pirate ship was to epic!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I made a new social group guys. I KNOW Dphat should join, he certainly likes camping.

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You can delete posts, man. Just hit Edit, and then at the bottom there an option between "Delete this Message and Don't Delete this Message." Choose delete and you're set.

Santi

Smash Lord
Yall even have a kate o.0
does she like unicorns?
That would make Bett..peter..
Whose patches?
Whose whit....e
:)
Can I be Michelle?
Billy is the pirate. Garrrrr

edit: nvm
I wanna change my mind. I want to be the fat man that must get angry :D