• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No I just need to get better at counterpicking.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I got a ticket in, a ride, and a place to stay. I'm all good. Oh wait, I suck at brawl now. Ok so I'm going to be doing some serious practice between now and whobo. PBT's this weekend right? I'll be there for practice mostly, anyone want to do fox dittos for a few hrs?

When I get to houston, I'm just going to stare at Samboner. I'm not gonna talk, I'm just gonna stare. Hes going to be oddly weirded out in our hotel room. (We might have 3 foxes all in one room)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hes going to be oddly weirded out in our hotel room. (We might have 3 foxes all in one room)
3 foxes in a hotel room is just **** I'm going to go crazy because of the U-Smashes and jump out lol... Think about this Ruddy you are in a hotel room with Slaps! Looks like you will be spending all your MM winnings on fixing all the broken **** in the hotel room. Lmao

Looking forward to WHOBO everyone =] very excited!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Really late notice again but...I don't think anyone in OK can make it to the college station tournament but me (for reasons unknown). I was wondering if I could carpool with someone again to the tourny. If not, I still MIGHT be able to come but the chances are alot slimmer =/.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Really late notice again but...I don't think anyone in OK can make it to the college station tournament but me (for reasons unknown). I was wondering if I could carpool with someone again to the tourny. If not, I still MIGHT be able to come but the chances are alot slimmer =/.
Hmm i believe i can arrange something such as have shuz ride with infinity (since they get off work at the same time) and let you take his spot instead. I'll throw something up in the dallas travel plans anyways would be nice to leave alittle earlier. If you can get into dallas around 3-4 pm on friday tell me kos-mos and i'll rearrange travel plans.

This is dphat btw

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well I get off work at noon...so I could try my best to be there around 4pm

My number is 405-343-6833 if you need to get a hold of me. If I don't answer just leave a message and I'll call you right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom