• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
One day you'll actually meet her, too! (And you'll probably hit the floor when you remember you've been JOKING about this. =P).
im just doing this for fun :)

If he can make his way past the swarm of other Dallas guys flocking around her all the time *rollseyes*
lol il play everybody for her hahaha :laugh: jk shes like 3 years older than me and goes to college un like me >.>

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Been playing alot on GB and watchin SF4 videos inbetween matches. Dunno where'd I throw this, but I'm going to miss the silly stuff that goes on in 3rd strike. However, I'm lookin c.forward to the crazyness that'll be SF4.

Just a look back to the crazy stuff that happens in 3s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLskV5gk2I&feature=channel_page

And a look at what "crap characters" can do in sf 4 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uTiVMd-czk&feature=channel_page

Why can't crap characters do that in brawl :(.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If Katie is coming in this second carload(you people know girls? lol) There is a seperate guest room that she can stay in at my house from the rest of you guys. I believe the door still locks if I recall.

Must be nice to have a hawt girl in your community....
:p
Aren't YOU the hot girl in your community?

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i know absolutely nothing about street fighter does anybody know a site with a bunch of info on fighting styles and tiers???:)

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
If Katie is coming in this second carload(you people know girls? lol) There is a seperate guest room that she can stay in at my house from the rest of you guys. I believe the door still locks if I recall.
This would make me feel SO much better. :D <3

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
****...omg...Sonic broken now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4y-18ZwOQ&feature=related

On an unrelated note: I still need to meet the illustrious Katie. Didn't get to when she came to Louisiana. Still looking to go to Dallas the weekend of the 7th unless everyone's going to HOBO15, then I'll prolly be in Maryland instead.
HAHAHA!!!! SrsC@ is amused by this. Let's just say that this is not the first time I've seen people use this strategy.

Santi

Smash Lord
San Angelo is trying to draft a girl to play smash

we're holding tryouts today after school

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Pfft, nothing that Sonic did is more impressive with some of the stuff I've pulled off.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Certainly, you must be joking cuz that sonic was pro. I've tried to pull off some of those awesome uairs, near impossible. You probably couldn't do it on your first try...you have to be frame perfect...lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
If I lived anywhere near, I'd try out. :p

Although you're certainly part of Dallas... It could go both ways. Haha.
"Both ways" heh heh like a bisexual! I thought you was apart of dallas Monica? Make
up your mind! LOL JK

Ladybug

Smash Lord
"Both ways" heh heh like a bisexual! I thought you was apart of dallas Monica? Make
up your mind! LOL JK
Whatever! (Oh god, I sound like Billy... :p (<3 best friend))

Plus, maybe San Angelo would like some brownies.

I have actually decided to pick up Jigglypuff. Pink furry (with a hibiscus) ftw!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
They don't call them ograsms for no reason dude. Like if she makes a batch for Beah I'm totally willing to drive down to his house just to jack the brownies and leave. <3 Yes, I'm a greedy ******* xD

Also: I just spent like half of my lunch break watching the ******** Batman video. I love life, lol.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
We may come to a smashfest, but I'm not sure... this week has been pretty stupid for me, and I need to see if the other guys will come. If we do show up, we'll probably bring a setup. No promises. I'll post again later saying yes or no.

(YAY, my Halo3 montage made it to the news feed on the front page of Bungie.net [makers of the game])

Van Jones

Smash Lord
They don't call them ograsms for no reason dude. Like if she makes a batch for Beah I'm totally willing to drive down to his house just to jack the brownies and leave. <3 Yes, I'm a greedy ******* xD

Also: I just spent like half of my lunch break watching the ******** Batman video. I love life, lol.
You Mother****er. If you take my brownies, I might have to **** you up.

I'm just kidding. You know I wouldn't do that. :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
The smashfest will be at Ruddys place.
alright well if you have it I'm sure I can come and probably spend the night depending on if my friend is at his moms this weekend or not.... So yeah maybe RoK can even come.

Jiggly is pure sex. :D
I hate Jiggly. The sex isn't that great, every time she puts me to sleep then steals my wallet...**** you jiggly!

Santi

Smash Lord
I may come to Dallas just for brownies.

I may just have to go to HOBO so I can hang out with all of Dallas again :)

I may just have to get a tatoo on my butt cheeks saying how much I love Dallas.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
They about to have none.

But it's ok, Imma good boss, they can trust me :D

Lol. Man I cannot wait to go to No Koast, Imma bust out my Bowser there.

A fellow Bowser player?! We will have dittos and make everyone ****ing watch

For all of you going to NO KOAST, I'll be needing to know exactly when each car load expects to roll into Wichita. You're all staying with me so I'll post directions to my house in here later. I just need to know when to expact you because if the second car is coming early Sat/Late friday then I'll have to actually know to wake up instead of sleep in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom