• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's not that long of a drive is it? Ain't it like 6 hours? I'm pretty sure if someone gets a second car, you can make it on Friday night. It's like 3/4 hours from us I think.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Dallas has a second car goin, I'm interested. I need to try out my new characters on some people :D

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Dphat what time are we going to leave on thursday and did you want team for that tournament I need a partner?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Holy crap it does exist. Type "Broken Arrow" in google then click Maps. =O

Zoom in closer and read the surrounding street names. The close ones are all TX cities "Ft Worth, Dallas, San Antonio" and there are others!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I wanna go to NO KOAST. =/ But I'd only be able to go if a car leaves on Friday...(Maybe)
If not, then I can just wait til HOBO. =)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about driving up to No Koast in Friday night for those interested. I'll let you guys know in the day or so. I just pulled a favor with my boss to get this last Friday off for CoT4 and I don't think I can do that again so soon.

Edit - I totally just got a message from someone asking to join G-Krew. Word is out: we're pro :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Friday car for No Koast?

Sweet, Bear you think you could get me on the way to Dallas?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I wanna go to NO KOAST. =/ But I'd only be able to go if a car leaves on Friday...(Maybe)
If not, then I can just wait til HOBO. =)
No, you're not allowed to go out of town, you're too hott to be sleeping in the same room/house as me, i might not be able to contain myself.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Razer get outta here trolling hard. We are talking about skill level and how seriously you take the game.
People can come just as long as they take it seriously, and plan on placing well in tournment. You may be a baby but you own people like its nobody's business.

SIG RULE

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bear, I'm pretty sure I have a shirt you left over, this will be a convenient way for me to give it back.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
k, I guess since the demand is high enough I'll drive.

It'll be Friday Night some time after 7 though; I get off of work at 7 every day. I'm gonna shoot a message to Hanson to see if we can stop at his place for an hour or 2 and take a break then head the rest of the way. I'll message Inferno about housing, too.

Who wants spots?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There's nothing wrong with bringing willing new people to tournament if there happens to be open seats. Knowing Dallas car shenanigans though, random **** will happen, there will be some strange tribal dance involving cars, one of them will magically go out of commission, three people will get left behind, and Bobby will force some random passerby in Waco to drive him long distances.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
:/

Um, I'm gonna ask y'all if you can leave a bit earlier >_<

Most of the cars in OK are planning to leave sometime in the afternoon though Kos-Mos seems to want to stay in Norman for a bit, so we might have one car stay behind. But if it means bringing Dallas along, we'll bend rules.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
:/

Um, I'm gonna ask y'all if you can leave a bit earlier >_<

Most of the cars in OK are planning to leave sometime in the afternoon though Kos-Mos seems to want to stay in Norman for a bit, so we might have one car stay behind. But if it means bringing Dallas along, we'll bend rules.
I'll keep you updated dude, but I dunno if I'll be able to leave soon than that =/

Edit - If I have to I can just drive straight there. It'll suck giant donkey balls, but I'm willing to do it because it'll be ****ing awesome to hang out with everyone again <3

Van Jones

Smash Lord
OMG! Infinity, If you leave on Friday night I will love you forever. I can leave College Station around 3:00 and be at your place around 6:00. Let me know if that works.

Also, if the works out, I can swing by Waco and pick up DMG. Let me know whats up.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
OMG! Infinity, If you leave on Friday night I will love you forever. I can leave College Station around 3:00 and be at your place around 6:00. Let me know if that works.

Also, if the works out, I can swing by Waco and pick up DMG. Let me know whats up.
Dont' forget about dallas rush hour.

Bwett

Smash Ace
6 hr drive isn't that bad. I used to do it once a month. Katie, I'm sure there is a spot in a car for you in Dallas if you want to go. Fogo is just trying to screw with you lol

EDIT - Omg, Ice used punctuation! I can understand him! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom