• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Actually SC4 won't be at Final Smash 5, but I can always see if someone is willing to bring a set up for friendlies.

The previous Gamelot monthlies did have SC4, but now there are plans to keep Smash on one day and other fighting games on other days.

And YES! There will be more space. In fact, the store is back to the way it was at Final Smash 3 in April.
good to know
being in close quarters with smash obsessed nerds (myself included) for six hours does not lead to a pleasant olfactory experience.:urg:

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
**looks at Infinity's character symbol**

....**** you guy XD
You're not going to persuade him any different. If there's an anti-Sephy out there, it's .

That's okay, he's just jealous cause Sephiroth got more press that his homeboy Kefka there. I won't lie though, a fight between Kefka and Sephiroth would be pretty **** awesome, if not very pretty. One tried to destroy the world, the other tried to become it and the best part is, neither one gave a good sound logical reason to do so.

Guess we'll have to wait for Dissidia to see 'em knock the **** our of each other.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I think he meant the Random icon dude. Kefka is still > all though.

So who's going to Sethlon's tournament on the 3rd? It's 2 weeks from today, may as well get carpools started. Besides, who can say no to pizza, beer and Smash all at the same time? xD

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Kefka>Sephiroth.

Who actually succeeded in taking over the world?

Exactly.

Glad someone out there feels the same way I do.
I never said Spehy > Kefka. I actually agree that Kefka succeeded. But Sehpy matches my personality's villainous side more than Kefka. I still wanna see 'em duke it out in Dissidia...

Hey, uh, Shuz? You were there when Damien, Sean and I were talking about that game like...months ago, right?

EDIT: I srsly just got a strange Smash jones. Too bad I wouldn't be able to play until Monday at the earliest...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I was playing both the G&W at the same time.

One hand and one foot on each controller.

#8 Always guarantees another hit
#2 Trips on the ground and stuns in the air
#9 ... Whenever I freakin' feel like it.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone.. Me and angel are back in town!! We had alot of fun at onicon and the brawl tourney had a little more than 120 people enter. I took 1st and Angel took 3rd and we met alot of new faces.... This thread seems kind of dry but hopefully everyone else had a good weekend.. Anyone who wants to hang out pm me and let me know and we can set something up..

Bwett

Smash Ace
Hey everyone.. Me and angel are back in town!! We had alot of fun at onicon and the brawl tourney had a little more than 120 people enter. I took 1st and Angel took 3rd and we met alot of new faces.... This thread seems kind of dry but hopefully everyone else had a good weekend.. Anyone who wants to hang out pm me and let me know and we can set something up..
Good stuff angel and melee1 and you better upload those vids soon...lol

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Thanks, I've been practicing a TON and I'm starting to see some better results. It wouldn't be possible without all you great players here in Dallas, thanks!

Onicon was a lot of fun, there were plenty of scrubs just waiting to get eaten alive :) By the time we got to top 16 in the tournament, there were actually some quality players, I was surprised.

How'd Beaumont go?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Wow, congrats to angel, you're making some major improvments man, that's what i like to see.
I agree with Fogo.

First you wreck pools at Oh Snap, now your getting third place at a tournament with this many players? Wow, that's crazy. You've been making some insanely good strides in the development of your game. We've got to get some matches in next time I see you, I want to see how I'd fare against you now. :)

Edit:

Does anyone feel like brawling tonight? I've been itching to get in some games with you guys. Or maybe we could throw a Christmas smash fest this Friday or something? You know, everyone bring some type of food to share, some drinks and what not; I think it would be fun.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I agree with Fogo.
Thirdsies. Good **** out of town this weekend guys :p

[/quote]Or maybe we could throw a Christmas smash fest this Friday or something? You know, everyone bring some type of food to share, some drinks and what not; I think it would be fun.[/QUOTE]

I'm in. If someone will host I'll order some pizza for everyone. I <3 payday.

And if someone could bring some Cherry Coke for me that'd be pro xD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Dude Nate, look up some of those hardcore Super Mario levels. Even then, a lot of those pale in comparison to Tubular. **** that level (those stars are in caps-lock, FYI).

Oh, and how fast do you think you could burn through SotN if you did nothing but play like an *** hauler the whole way through?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'd love to do a friday smashfest, I can bring a TV + Wii.

Foursaken, I've been wanting to play you so badly, I was getting 3 stocked last time we played :p

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
wow i missed a freakign smashfest, o well probably for next week or so when im back in town from mexico eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom