• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dexter Mafia ~ ...?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Give a solid reason why to keep you alive besides that you are the cop and i'll vote gheb.
Woah, not so fast there. What happened to your other suspects? Last time I checked you had a clear town read on me before this whole mess got out of hand. Do you actually think that I'm scum and Glyph coming up with a reason to keep him alive will somehow substantiate this ... something you yourself claimed to not believe in earlier?

T-Block can definitely live for now though. I'll look at him in case we'll have a janitor flip because that essentially nullify the possibility of Asdioh / Ryker scumteam in my book-

:059:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Real easy to say that when you've got a guilty on you and you want to discredit the cop, but can't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The cop is already dead and everybody can see it. That alone discredits you more than enough.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Gheb

i still have a town read on you, have a bunch of other suspects, and glyph is just being fdsfdsa and as much as i want to believe the guy the odds against him are high, as previously stated, however, gheb, i'm sure you know that if glyph really does flip cop you die..

also, it's sad noone remembers what RR said, and what he did, he lynched himself to prove he was the cop and for us to kill glyph, i'm really suspecting glyph is just trying to get rid a pro-town player and make odds even worse for us even more.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
-_-

go ahead and lynch Glyph, but if he flips cop, remember why you should never trust Gheb.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vote Count 2-2

The deadline has been set for 3:00pm EST on May 19th

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Tandora (0) -
Glyph (4) - Soupamario, Rajam, vVv Choice, Dark Horse,
JTB (0) -
Rajam (1) - JTB,
vVv Choice (0) -
Gheb_01 (3) - Glyph, Asdioh, Tandora,
Soupamario (0) -
T-block (0) -
Dark Horse (0) -
Asdioh (0) -
J (0) -

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (3) - T-block, J, Gheb_01,

T-block

B2B TST
Soup is being weird again... I took his 1079 as non-serious, in that Soup was not expecting Glyph to be able to produce anything. However, after Gheb calling him out on that, he shows confusion and a hint of reluctance to lynch Glyph, which is inconsistent with his insistence earlier.

Buuuuut here's something new:

toDay: Previous to what Soupa and Glyph claimed I was gonna say that Glyph MUST be lynched, becuse I'd be mad if a guy who cclaimed a flipped-confirmed town cop parroted his way onto living, but, specially now with Soupa (who is one of my strongest town reads due to how much... disconnections with everyone he had D1) claiming janitor on JTB, I'd say we lynch JTB (because janitors are by far the most anti-town role ever... if I learned something in Fire Emblem is how much of a anti-town role a janitor is, probably the most anti-town role), and leave Glyph to a vig or for toMorrow

vote: JTB

Janitors are awful. No flips are the most anti-town thing ever. That said, I'm totally comfortable with Glyph lynch as well because there is no way that someone who cclaimed a confirmed cop is not scum, but janitors must be top priority imo
Rajam thinks Soup has confirmed that JTB is janitor.

i kinda don't want to respond
Soup responds to a question later asked by Rajam - no mention of janitor.

Most of your post has to do with this "janitor" thing. We'll need Soupa to clarify wtf he was talking about with his janitor post, as the way he worded it was very confusing. Like I said, I took it as him assuming there was a janitor, and I responded saying it was more likely a kidnapper.
Asdioh corrects Rajam on the janitor information.

Asdioh is correct.
Now Soup verifies.

Why didn't Soup correct Rajam right away about not knowing for sure that JTB was a janitor? Why was he content to let Rajam's vote sit on JTB for the wrong reason? If Asdioh hadn't brought it out into the open, I wonder how long Soup would have let Rajam be on JTB's case.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because Rajam was being a dumb and Soup was being his usual self, tbh

In regards to our current situation, Glyph needs to die. We decided yesterday that if RR were to flip cop, we lynch Glyph toDay.

Now with Glyph claiming a guilty on Gheb, we fall back into the same exact situation as yesterDay. One of Glyph and Gheb are scum, that's a fact (sanities aside). Obviously, if we hadn't mislynched a cop yesterDay, I would all be for a Gheb lynch. But given past events, it's pretty clear that Glyph is just trying to thrown town for a loop with his 'result'.

A cop delivers scum. RR gave himself up yesterday to prove Glyph was wrong. If we lynch Glyph toDay and he, for some crazy reason, flips cop as well, we have a guilty on Gheb and we lynch him toMorrow.

So consider my vote on Glyph right now, I don't want to end the Day in a quicklynch.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Also, set-up speculation or w/e, but this quote makes me believe there is only one cop.

Mod Note: Remember that flavor has no link to the set up or roles of the game, it's a mix of the show and the events in game.
unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

because i was baffled at that misinterpetation, i was explaining that

Ryker has gone missing!
JTB went wat

and i responded, Janitor, JTB.
Asdioh corrected me and said nope kidnapper and it was done.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
get at my ninja skills

FOO

also, gonna be out alot today

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
A cop delivers scum. RR gave himself up yesterday to prove Glyph was wrong. If we lynch Glyph toDay and he, for some crazy reason, flips cop as well, we have a guilty on Gheb and we lynch him toMorrow.
I'm just afraid we'll lynch Othercop and then have three more deaths at night.

But hey, the same could be said if we lynch Gheb. It's a gamble either way, and people generally think that lynching Glyph is the safer route, and I can understand that. Oh well :/

T-block

B2B TST
because i was baffled at that misinterpetation, i was explaining that

JTB went wat

and i responded, Janitor, JTB.
Asdioh corrected me and said nope kidnapper and it was done.
That doesn't answer my question. I know YOU thought it was likely a kidnapper.

Rajam places his vote on JTB because he thought you had information that he was a janitor. What was your first post after that? "i kinda don't want to respond" in response to a question he asks later. Why wouldn't you correct Rajam, as if you were content to allow Rajam's vote to sit on JTB? Why did we have to wait for Asdioh to come in with the correction?

T-block

B2B TST
Rajam, can you clarify your use of the term "fake-bus" in 1042? What exactly does that mean?

Did you honestly think Soup had a mod-confirmed result of mafia janitor on JTB? How could he possibly get that much information? That question didn't come to mind at all?

#HBC | ѕoup

i didn't know there was a kidnapper, get it through your head, i suspected that it was a janitor, and asdioh said nope it's a kidnapper and we left it as that.

JTB went all wat and didn't understand, thus leading to the above.

T-block

B2B TST
Sigh... you continuously misrepresent my question. Not sure if it's scumminess or just stupidity.

Asdioh brought up kidnapper in 972.
Rajam thinks you have a "mafia janitor" result somehow in 1042.
You do not have this result. You know that you do not have this result.
You do not correct him in 1045.

Why do you not correct him?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@whoever wondered what reason would Glyph have to cclaim cop:
- less wifomy reason: lynch RR, town cop, and hope somehow to survive later
- more reasons involving wifom slightly: lynch RR and then hope to get NKilled by a vig/sk so mafia could know who is the vig/sk
- reasons a lot more wifomy: "I believe Gyph because the way he worded :awesome:"
- pure wifom: "insert Tandora and Adioh reasons here"

fact: Glyph cclaimed a guy who flipped plain "Town Cop"
natural conclusion: Glyph must die
I'm so sick of people stating I give WIFOMy reasons. I don't think WIFOM means what you think it means.

Keep in mind that several people believed Glyph over RR yesterday because of the timing of his claim. I pushed hard for RR to not be lynched because I believed both of their claims. I still believe Glyph's claim today.

I've given plenty of reasons for my thoughts and you just brush them aside. So I have to wonder are you scum or just plain hardheaded?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Soup, he's asking why didn't you correct him in your 1045 and instead let Asdioh do it

Choice

Smash Champion
I don't see the point of that tbh. If you really feel the need to go deeper into that make sure to avoid hinting at pro-town PRs though.

i don't see how explaining the deaths wouldnt lead to hinting at pro-town PR's at all, whatever defensive powers exist didn't target the people who died. i agree though that people shouldn't hint at any pro-town pr's.

anyone else want to answer my question?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
i don't see how explaining the deaths wouldnt lead to hinting at pro-town PR's at all, whatever defensive powers exist didn't target the people who died. i agree though that people shouldn't hint at any pro-town pr's.

anyone else want to answer my question?
Think about it:

I say that one death was probably a vig
Guy starts acting...odd

Is that not a dead giveaway that that person is the vig?

I'm so sick of people stating I give WIFOMy reasons. I don't think WIFOM means what you think it means.
"LOL, I AtE and say you're wrong"

Keep in mind that several people believed Glyph over RR yesterday because of the timing of his claim.

And....

At that time, no one had been confirmed cop.

This is a very different situation.

I've given plenty of reasons for my thoughts and you just brush them aside.
Remember when I looked at your orignal reasons?

Remember what they were? Flavor, Wifom, and now answering a bunch of "town-specific role pm information"

I don't recall you responding to most of these. Stop calling the kettle black (

So I have to wonder are you scum or just plain hardheaded?
What's this?

Why the attitude? Why is it now suddenly "Dumb or scum"?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
DH, plz answer these:

Dark Horse, do you see any difference between how Tan has been hopping Glyph's claim and Asdioh did? Why does Tan stand out more? Would you be suspicious of Asdioh if it weren't for his mason claim with Ryker?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
/The main difference is there reasons:

Though asdioh is showing somewhat logical reasons into why, Tan's posts were based off of three things:

"Role Pm information"
"WIFOM"
"Flavor"

Tan, to me, looks like desperate scum, though asdioh leans "incorrect townie" to me.

Would I be suspicious of him? No. He's nowhere near the level of some of my other scumpicks.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I find it hard to see any better logic behind his posts. He just doesn't resort to AtE as much but the logic is basically "I trust him just cause but I go against the odds anyway". Main difference seems to be that Asdioh kind of starts to admit it though I don't know how to interpret it.

Choice

Smash Champion
i feel better about asdioh than i do tandora as well, maybe just caz i've had a stronger town read on ryker and have lumped them together.

@tandora: what do you think about the quotation in JTB's #1091? do you feel like you can still maintain the same line of thought with that in mind?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Slow day in mafialand.

unvote

If we lynch Glyph and he flips mafia (note I specifically said mafia) and not some kind of Cop, does that clear Gheb in anyone's eyes, or would you consider it more likely to be scum distancing?

I also want to go back and point out that Glyph responded to the prod and immediately counterclaimed Red Ruy without hesitation, with a character included, and that character is a sergeant or something. That seems pretty believable to me.

I'll get to rereading this in a bit, though I'm not sure what the point is since Glyph is pretty much going to be our lynch toDay, huh?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
i feel better about asdioh than i do tandora as well, maybe just caz i've had a stronger town read on ryker and have lumped them together.

@tandora: what do you think about the quotation in JTB's #1091? do you feel like you can still maintain the same line of thought with that in mind?
I still maintain the same line of thought after reading and acknowledging JTB's #1091.

Maybe I'm not very good at expressing myself, but I do have good reasons for believing Glyph. It's not wifom, AtE, or me being a bad player. I cannot put it into words, but I KNOW there are multiple town cops in this game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maybe I'm not very good at expressing myself, but I do have good reasons for believing Glyph. It's not wifom, AtE, or me being a bad player. I cannot put it into words, but I KNOW there are multiple town cops in this game.
Huh. Well, that's a stronger stance than I've taken o_o

So you think we should absolutely lynch Gheb?

Choice

Smash Champion
Slow day in mafialand.

unvote

If we lynch Glyph and he flips mafia (note I specifically said mafia) and not some kind of Cop, does that clear Gheb in anyone's eyes, or would you consider it more likely to be scum distancing?

I also want to go back and point out that Glyph responded to the prod and immediately counterclaimed Red Ruy without hesitation, with a character included, and that character is a sergeant or something. That seems pretty believable to me.

I'll get to rereading this in a bit, though I'm not sure what the point is since Glyph is pretty much going to be our lynch toDay, huh?
Glyph flipping mafia =/= gheb is clean. just that the case based off of a cop getting a guilty on him is false.

the second portion of your post is what puzzles me the most about this situation. glyph's CC and everything seemed legit due to his timing, his posts following it, and so forth, but someone already flipped sane town cop.

i think its WAY too early to be saying that anyone is gonna be lynched for sure toDay. theres still a whole lot we can do and discuss before the lynch is decided.

I still maintain the same line of thought after reading and acknowledging JTB's #1091.

hmmmmmmmm, i really like this post honestly. this whole gheb vs glyph thing has me siding with everyone that i had previously had scum-reads on which and everyone i've had a town read on is in the opposite camp. more than i trust glyph (which i don't really right now) i trust you and asdioh. you know FOR SURE that there are multiple cops in this game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Asdioh, a Glyph mafia flip wouldn't clear me but you also can't really draw any conclusions from it either. Treat it as a null-tell.

And Tandora is being silly now - are you just going to ignore all the facts? When Glyph flips scum at the end of they day will you still make the completely baseless claim that you *know* there are multiple sane cops in the game? Why would the reasoning for this be so hard to explain for you in the first place? You're not even dodging any questions but you flat-out admit that you can't answer them and yet you claim to know that we have more than one sane cop in this game and that you believe Glyph is one of them [which you also can't explain logically]. Are you expecting anybody to follow you or agree with you?

Top Bottom