• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon V Results - October 30th, 2010 - FULL RESULTS UP NOW!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Steel Samuraiiii

Please tell me it's the one where you went Marth and Diddy. I wanna see the **** train go choo choo LOL

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Man, how you gonna just upload game 2 XD
lol jk, I got ***** that game though
You could have pressed Z after the other matches too you know. lol

But I'm not even sure if his Wii had the infinite replay code on. I just know game 2 was short.

clowsui

Smash Legend
It was a fun tourney ^_^ even if I did get eliminated in pools. -_- Atleast I did decent in the consolation tourney though. ^_^
learn how to b reverse with snake
stop limiting yourself by always laying c4 on platforms
learn how to dthrow
land smarter
learn better nade control and use nades + mines in conjunction more (both c4 and claymore)

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Just going to ask, anyone that got replays of me could you upload or get them to me somehow, please and thank you

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I will not give into peer pressure..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Yes, yes you will.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
AZ: I'm holding you to a MK-banned DU next time. It would be something different and you seemed pretty serious about it.
I'm with this guy.
Yes please.

It was of me vs Steel Samurai if it's a Marth I'm fighting.
Alright, I'll get it up hopefully today.
You could have pressed Z after the other matches too you know. lol

But I'm not even sure if his Wii had the infinite replay code on. I just know game 2 was short.
It did not. I have rehacked it since the tourney and it has it on it right now, but on Saturday it did not.

ps Does anyone know when the next tourney is that is near Columbus or south of it? Gas money Johns.

Crow!

Smash Lord
If the consolation bracket thing were not just a spur of the moment deal, I think it would need to have its payouts very spread out... like, pay top 50%, even if that means some people "in the money" got less than the amount they put in back out. That way, the total $$$ up for grabs is small enough not to tempt people to abuse it, and the players who do wind up in it feel like every game counts, not just the players close to the cutoff in skill level.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm inclined to agree with Crow. With proper entry/payout the consolation tournament could be really great for improving/giving people serious matches who do not make bracket.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I can agree with that, I see that people could be offended with someone who didn't make bracket would make almost as much money as them.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
yoooooooooooooooo

I'm years ahead of Mr. Eric and every other Mr.E wanna-be. Can't blame me for the name issue. :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Mister Eric <3 Mr. E
Only when you don't confuse us x3

You had me mighty scared this tournament =x

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
(4 days later..)
Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it to this I really wanted to be there. I got wasted on Friday and didn't feel like coming lol. Everyone is getting sooo good. Good **** Shugo, Fizzle, MX, and Tako, step it up AZ and BR :/ KB I need to see my Marth vs your Peach.. that game vs SS looked really fun :D I'm pretty sure I won't flake out on Nope's, I hope I see everyone there :D

edit: I also think the Consolation Tournament is a good idea

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
Meh. I feel awful about my gameplay, but I've only been playing for a month.

Props to:

AZ - for lending us money and picking us up at Taco Bell to get the car back. Thank you!

DjIska - For being my mentor and a pretty awesome friend to boot.

Kassy - For having an awesome Peach costume.

Fizzle - For chilling at my place and playing Melee with me. Thanks man.

Haelphale - I don't know how to spell your name, but thanks for the encouragement throughout the tournament, and thanks for setting up the consolation bracket. :)

For whoever set up the GanonxCaptain Falcon Onslaught - Dude, I will download that as soon I can. It was very entertaining. Thank you.

Saviorslegacy - For pwning me with Sheik.

Baro - Thanks for the good game, and for that stupid close IC's 2nd round.

Crow! - For teaching me some small things about MU's.

All in all, I had a lot of fun playing Brawl with everyone, and knowing that I am always improving, I will be coming to tournaments more often. I have one of the best MK players as my Mentor, and I will (hopefully) start winning a match or two at tournaments. I really enjoy the scene, and it was really nice meeting everyone.

Feel free to send me a message if anyone would like. I would love some help with general MU stuff with MK (my main).

-Pulse

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Regarding the whole money thing: I'd really like to get paid back by Nopes Monthly on the 20th. I don't know how you guys want to handle things, but Scribbles since it was your car/I handed you the money I'm going to be expecting $60 from you (scribs). I'm not going to be trying to collect from all 3 of you since I really don't view that as my responsibility, so if you are splitting it evenly then you will have to handle that amongst yourselves. I hope this seems fair, I really hate loaning any amount of money to people because of problems that it creates.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519

Props to:
Don't feel awful. I looked at the pool charts and you did just as well as I did, and I've been plpaying for at least a year :urg:

MX778

Smash Journeyman

Props to:

AZ - for lending us money and picking us up at Taco Bell to get the car back. Thank you!

DjIska - For being my mentor and a pretty awesome friend to boot.

Kassy - For having an awesome Peach costume.

Fizzle - For chilling at my place and playing Melee with me. Thanks man.

Haelphale - I don't know how to spell your name, but thanks for the encouragement throughout the tournament, and thanks for setting up the consolation bracket. :)

For whoever set up the GanonxCaptain Falcon Onslaught - Dude, I will download that as soon I can. It was very entertaining. Thank you.

Saviorslegacy - For pwning me with Sheik.

Baro - Thanks for the good game, and for that stupid close IC's 2nd round.

Crow! - For teaching me some small things about MU's.

All in all, I had a lot of fun playing Brawl with everyone, and knowing that I am always improving, I will be coming to tournaments more often. I have one of the best MK players as my Mentor, and I will (hopefully) start winning a match or two at tournaments. I really enjoy the scene, and it was really nice meeting everyone.

Feel free to send me a message if anyone would like. I would love some help with general MU stuff with MK (my main).

-Pulse
Oh my god. I know you! :DD

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
learn how to b reverse with snake
stop limiting yourself by always laying c4 on platforms
learn how to dthrow
land smarter
learn better nade control and use nades + mines in conjunction more (both c4 and claymore)
Yeah I know o-o I just have a bad habit of playing awkward when it counts. T_T

Top Bottom