• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

Does Peach's Side B have high priority or am i just a scrub.
not shore wich is why i need to figure all that out soon =I

can some-one give me a list of what they 100 ABSOLUTELY PERCENT know to be SA frames.

$3,000 depends on it =I

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Dunno what SA frames are...

I think peaches side b has a lot of priority and range... but if you shield it, she will fly passed you and you can fsmash her or something... blocking makes her fly through you and not make contact as if you weren't there.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
i dont care if a ***** gots gundam armor im gonna **** there day up
SHINING FINGER SWOOOOOOOOOORRRRDDDD!!!

****ing getting that King of Hearts Tattoo

You should get Ace Of Spades. Sai Saici's Symbol!

ERUPTING!!!! SHFFL! ALLIANCE ATTACK!!!!

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
*looks at earlier posts*

Super Robot Taisen, I love that series but I only have original generation 2 on the GBA I wish they would make one for the DS...

It was a shame both Brett and Nick couldn't make it to the thing this past sunday, we had some good melee matches, good (for brawl) matches, and I watched and had no clue as they played mvc 2

we'll have to play again sometime

echos

Smash Journeyman
you know about robot taisen epic? hell yeah man im almost done robot taisen portable A on the psp its amazing hacked psp's are so fun ^^b

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah indeed echos, somehow watching those little chibi robots do over the top flashy attacks makes it all so awesome.

I've been looking for the ones on the PS2 the SRW series, but I haven't had any real luck finding any.

I'm not sure which game you're playing but my favorite character and mech was Arado Balanga in his Wildwurger bashing sweet melee goodness with a fully customized boost hammer while having soul of steel X2 equipped

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
You going to critical hit 3 Tru=?

If so I wish you the best of luck whether you're doing melee or brawl. If you're doing brawl and somebody counter-picks your meta-knight with snake, totally go falcon as I say he can beat down snake and I think I have learned how to knee like it was melee...

Ask Darren or Shay from Sunday >_>

echos

Smash Journeyman
Epic I'm playing the one with all the G-Gundam robots and wing Gundam robots and some bad *** 80's one in between....Rock on voltron

D

Deleted member

alright guys i got all my SA data (thanks nova!) so all i need to do is practice soon.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It's $40 to get in? Man I haven't payed that kind of entry fee since my last shonen jump tourney lol. Is that just to enter the tournament or you have to pay that reguardless?

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Hey justin im coming over friday night after i get off work and im gonna practice all night, No sleeping. Also, Can someone spot me 40$, Im very tight for cash and wanna cheer on mah two *****s and enter the singles tourney. I get paid on the the 8th so ill hook your monkey *** up afterward.

echos

Smash Journeyman
****ty news kevbot my mom said no one can come over this weekend shes being a **** so i gotta go to Delaware to get in practice :( but we may go down to B-more on Friday or Thursday to play Candy and his crew so you can go to that if that goes down. About the money thing im broke as **** man i gotta pay my car payment this week, do my Otakon ticket, get my car outta the shop, pay Eddie back, and get my self into the tourney so i may not be able to spot you XD Would it be ok if mike and Brett came over your house instead on Thursday night instead? would your mom be cool with that? It's just more driving if we leave from DE the day of instead of the island

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Umm, Thursday is cool I think but i have to work Friday night. So unless you wanna chill here with Daniel >< till 11pm then i think itll be ok

It gonna be you Mike and Brett right, i don't think thatll be a problem

Ill definitely ask though. ****ing call me and get ur *** on AIM.

The worst part is that your gonna have to deal with Col. Beat till 11pm, or just ****ing go save the planet until i get home

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Crap, I shouldn't had bought The World Ends With You 2 days ago lol. Anyway, If I can help any of you guys get warmed up for CH3 by sparring I'll be free this Friday. Good luck to all of you by the way.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Im just tired of everyone being like "blah blah blah VA, blah blah blah MD" I want people to talk about DE for once

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Yo im hooking up my wii to my dads 52" big screen TV, plus im hooking up the surround sound we used to use when my dad ran the little leauge football team

So yea, Im hooking up a stadium to the movie theater for tomarrow Brett and Mike and whoever the **** else is coming to my house

echos

Smash Journeyman
so if our team name is team rick roll Brett and we win it's like we rick roll the entire tourney lol...

Top Bottom